Just had a 10 email back and fourth with my professor arguing over one of the problems he did when I realized I...

>just had a 10 email back and fourth with my professor arguing over one of the problems he did when I realized I actually misread his final answer

He should have told you to fuck off 9 emails before. That's his fault.

Brainlet problems

Don't be autistic about it just apologize and then when you see him in person apologize again

Apologize and be lighthearted, just laugh it off. Unless you were super rude to him there shouldn't be hard feelings that he can feel justified in having. Not a really big deal overall

Tell him he passed your test.

Send her a new e-mail saying that:
"Hey, you are wrong. AND ALSO I'M GAY AND I LOVE CHICKS WITH DICKS".

Then next day email him saying
"Sorry professor. In the past few days my friends changed my password and started pranking my e-mail. I didn't realize because I barely even use it but the thing is I see they sent you a bunch of weird e-mails and also told everyone I was gay. Please ignore all of them."

This is just stupid enough to work.

I've done similar shit like this but for covering up texting fuck ups.

My life is over now.

Always catch your own mistakes at the earliest possible opportunity and always bring them to the attention of anyone effected by them. Always.

It's impossible to always be right; it's possible to always be responsible. Mistakes are like dead fish; they don't smell any better with the passage of time.

Honesty shows maturity and intelligence. Denial is for cowards.

In a year who's gonna give a fuck?

keep arguing. Tell him he should have known what you meant. Or better yet, try to claim that he was the one who said the wrong thing that you said.

this, do this OP, trust me.

>try to claim that he was the one who said the wrong thing that you said
I do this shit on a daily basis. Doesn't work with autisms photon memory people though.

Kek

lol, this

Are you jewish? Also, I doubt this would work on a documented communication platform like email.

Fucking kek

>write email to prof asking for clarification on assignment
>first time emailing this guy, don't want to fuck up
>spend time writing a very polite and formal email
>click send
>realize last second that i sent it from my personal email instead of school email
>"[email protected]"
>mfw its linked to my youtube
>mfw he can read my autistic comments

idk if I can face him tomorrow morning

if you do this there's a chance you go all away around the autism spectrum and land back at normal. I recommend trying it.

not only does no one give a shit about what your email is, but i can assure you he doesn't give anywhere near enough of a shit to go through your youtube comments.

WAIT.

You can see someone's YouTube comments if you know their email address?

Yea, he's going to totally search your email on youtube just to read your shitposts

Claim to be antifa and this ableist is oppresing you with too hard problems

Kys and send noods in that order.

> Only now learning that learning is hard and requires humbleness.

But that's okay though, no one will care that it took you time to evade your misconceptions.

well if it's a gmail address, it'd be linked to your jewtube account since it's owned by jewgle, but they wouldn't have access to the 'see all comments made by this user' feature recently added, they'd have to stumble across your comments in the comment section

Kek

If my contacts find out that I'm subbed to Markiplier, I will shamequit life.

>photon memory

>photon memory

this is fucking amazing, I'm going to try this next time I'm in an argument

Whelp. Its time to kill yourself user :D

dude wouldn't it be crazy if your professor was a Veeky Forums shitposter and he saw this and decided to fuck with you
dude
crazy right