HOW THE FUCK DO I LEARN CALCULUS I

HOW THE FUCK DO I LEARN CALCULUS I.
ALREADY SECOND WEEK ON IT, BUT FUCK CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

I'M A FUCKING BRAINLET, I ONLY WANTED TO MAKE 2D GAMES, BUT I HAVE TO LEARN CALCULUS I.

I'M SCARED AS FUCK.

I WANT TO PICKUP GIRLS RATHER THAN LEARN THIS BS BUT I DONT WANT TO FAIL MY SEMESTER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF797E961509B4EB5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calc I is extremely easy. pls change majors

how do I construct a polynomial?

Dude calc 1 is the easiest shit, you need to move on. If you're actually having emotional problems you need to move on.

is there a good video course about calculus that is for brainlets?

being shit at calc I is a sign of being shit at pre-calculus

take some steps back

KhanAcademy to get a good grasp of the concepts. Then patrickJMT for problems. No excuses, go.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF797E961509B4EB5

(x-a)(x-b)(x-c)...

substitute in integers for the letters

Do not give up, just to not try to learn it dumb method, like memorization, you have to understand what are you doing.
Start with what function is if you lack basic.

Majority of school are shitty, they teach you have to score high on test, not how to learn and whats more important how to learn on its own.

Effect of it is clear on first semester of uni. Group of kids with fear on face after they saw something more than {0...9/-/+/:/*}.

can you explain the process?

I don't want for you to solve it, only explain the steps.

you probably don't have a strong grasp on the fundamentals that's why you're getting fucked up.

Puedes descomponer cualquier polinomio de grado n como (x-a1)*...(x-an) donde ai son sus raíces. Cada (x-ai) es un factor de un polinomio a), b), c) y e) te dan los cinco factores explícitamente, usa d para despejar la otra raíz.

can't find a youtube video.
do you got one explaining that shit?

Fundamental theorem of algebra

I was like you when doing Calc I. I had spent a year and a half on psychology then I switched to engineering. I was a total brainlet. The worst part was me spending entire hours just to not solve the exercizes and my peers doing it like it was nothing. So I studied my ass off and ended up being one of the top students.

i swear this is the millionth "just wanna maek maymes waa waa" faggot I've seen. not just online, at my university too. give up on your art faggot and go flip some burgers jeez.

>constructing a polynomial of order n with exactly n integer roots
>not generalizing based on coefficients
>not allowing for degree n with fewer than n roots
kek. at least it is simple, if not complete

All math is easy. If you've ever gotten anything less than an A+, switch majors.

Get calculus for dummies.

You go to Paul's Online Math notes and study that. And you never come back here (or at least never make threads) again, faggot.