Will always be a brainlet because of ADHD

>will always be a brainlet because of ADHD

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/add-adhd/childhood-adhd/news/20151215/adhd-patients-show-weaker-connections-in-brain-networks-tied-to-focus-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

become an artist
a lot of famous artists supposedly had ADHD.
getting bored easily is a mechanism to train creative thinking desu, see cats and other felines and how they torture their prey and play with it, ever watch a housecat pounce on a bug and then almost sadistically tear it to pieces playing with its food instead of eating it?

I'm not really good at any form of art, just humanities/political philosophy. I could have the mind of Julius Caesar but not execute anything because of ADHD.

lameass excuses

just give it up and end your life

Just use the energy to brute force everything, its what I do and it just werks

Artists are shallow: they believe their visual and auditory rantings are worth something because a whole bunch of slow followers babble they like it. It's amusement for simple people looking for distraction from their problems; esp. to avoid thinking.
Now if creativity is applied in "practical, useful and positive ways," this would be art. Ever try to eat a song? Ever try to use a painting to keep the rain off or the cold out?

ADHD is made-up bullshit. I had difficulties in staying still when I was kid, but my father kept beating me up, and it worked.

fuck that OP
I love my extreme levels of scattered brain. It helps me think outside of the box makes me generally more excited about what's going on around me

it also keeps me motivated bc when I was little teachers begged my parents to put me ADHD meds saying that I wouldn't succeed without them.

What makes your think ADHD is a realy disorder?

Ever heard of the placebo effect OP? Maybe you are just making yourself stupid because you think you have this handicap

Meditate. That might enhance your attention span.

Thanks user. I'll try it out.
Really? I get distracted easily, trust me.

Get on medication, it's life changing, also meditate and exercise eat adequate amounts of protein get 8 hours of sleep make sure you're hydrated make sure you're b12, D, K2, Zinc, Iron, B vitamin levels are good, take OMEGA 3 and eat some eggs idknow kys.

Are you officially diagnosed or just making lame excuses? If you are, take you medications. I was diagnosed about a 4-5 months ago and was put on Ritalin, and since then, life is going pretty good. I can focus a lot better now -- and feel "normal". ADHD can severely affect your intelligence, no matter how retarded or gifted you are. Take you medications, OP.

This is retarded, all being good at art requires is the willingness to practice for hundreds of hours. Some people can pick up certain mediums and do great with little training but most people have to work their asses off for thousands of hours to git gud.

Painters paint for years before they stop being shit, same for everyone else.

I'd argue that the technical skill of a lot of modern day artists is actually appallingly low compared to artists before the Camera.

So just grind a few hundred hours into whatever and you will probably turn out to be pretty good.

all being good at math requires is the willingness to practice for hundreds of hours.

mathematicians triple integrate for years before they stop being shit, same for everyone else.

I'd argue that the technical skill of a lot of modern day mathematicians is actually appallingly low compared to mathematicians before the
Computer.

So just grind a few hundred hours into whatever and you will probably turn out to be pretty good.

>its almost as if all skills can be mastered in this manner unless you have an irregular brain or lack the willpower to actually do work.

>he thinks chugging in time without any real tangible approach will lead to success

maybe if i keep drawing circles one day an owl will appear.

Just keep making excuses for why you are shit.

Humanity invented an tool called writing. This tool allows for the transmission of information between individuals separated by time and space.

If you seek out a device filled with this "writing" called a "book" about the skill you are studying you can learn as if instructed by a knowledgeable individual.

except that's total nonsense as reading a book fully without correction by someone who has already attempted such a thing and realized a more efficient approach is going to be just as bad as having read nothing.

Yeah you're right, there's never been anyone self-taught who contributed meaningfully to any field or art.

>willingness

Problem with an ADHD person is that it is not about willpower, it how their brain works. And the way it work is not like any normal brain. It is structurally different; parts like pre-frontal cortex tend it be smaller than a non-ADHD brain. It's a biological disorder and it has nothing to do with will-power.

Check this link: webmd.com/add-adhd/childhood-adhd/news/20151215/adhd-patients-show-weaker-connections-in-brain-networks-tied-to-focus-study

bull fucking shit. ADHD is a placebo used by parents to justify not disciplining their kids properly.

>ADHD is a placebo used by parents to justify not disciplining their kids properly.
>placebo used by parents

Not the same guy, but having weaker connections and a smaller areas in the frontal lobe doesn't mean that you can't strenghen those connections and enlarge that area. The brain is plastic as fuck. If you commit yourself, you can do a lot of improvement. You might not be able to get to an asian monk level of discipline, but you don't need to go that much far to master something.

Epitome of mental health here.

>tfw have adderall prescription but don't take it cause I want gains and it makes my dick lifeless

Maybe you should write up a journal on why ADHD is just a meme. I'm sure the scientific community would thank you for it. I am really interested to see where parents who could not raise their children have been scientifically documented for creating ADHD.

>yo dude the brain is plastic just "exercise" your deficient areas and then you'll conquer a psychiatric disorder

>IQ is based on genetics can't improve it unless you take a bunch of tests and then it won't mean anything

ADHD is different from IQ. If anything, they are positively correlated.
Furthermore, since you think ADHD cannot be at least minimized, enjoy your attention span of a kid. Just don't waste your time and other people's complaining about it.

>i will always be a brainlet because i have access to the most powerful nootropics known to man for essentially free

Thats what you just said. Get some adderall you filthy nigger, that shit is practically that drug from the movie limitless. Not even kidding.