How do we keep women out of math and science?

How do we keep women out of math and science?

Other urls found in this thread:

madd.org/drunk-driving/about/history.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/crime_statistics/cs-en-us-city.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even a problem worth considering, they keep themselves out for us.

Stop saving their assets when they fuck up in the lab or in an assignment.

Because stopping shit (drugs, rape, murder, drunk driving, texting driving)...has worked so well in the past.
You're not presenting much intelligence yourself, so maybe you find out what would keep you out and apply it to them.
Or maybe you could get a job beating down women and little girls? You can make believe you're a man and some use to society.

wait so you don't think that trying to stop rape, murder or drunk driving is worthwhile?

Not rape, at least.

only as worthwhile as keeping women in STEM

>I want my school and work environment to be all men, no women.
I think it's time to accept you're a homosexual, OP.

but said (I assume sarcastically)
>Because stopping shit (drugs, rape, murder, drunk driving, texting driving)...has worked so well in the past.
The logic being that since stopping things never works, we shouldn't try to stop women in math and science.

>I want women in the workplace, crying about how they don't get paid what they want until the government steps in rather than at home making my dinner

Or maybe I just don't exploit the contact I have with colleagues at workplace and school to try to fuck them. It's possible to date women without getting their number by pretending you just want to study together

>I am deluded enough to think that working with women will get me laid and not make my workplace a living hell instead

>I-I want to just be surrounded by men all day long. I-I'm not gay I swear.

>Or maybe you could get a job beating down women and little girls?
how much does it pay

fag detected

Also, women in STEM departments are not anything like the bulldyke gender-binary SJWs in the gender studies departments. Goes to show that you're trying to intervene where you don't belong and talk shit about people you've never met.

tl;dr gb2pol

>women in STEM departments are not anything like the bulldyke gender-binary SJWs in the gender studies departments
I didn't say they were

Yes, I'd rather be surrounded by all men who just want to get the shit done and not by women and beta fags constantly trying to impress them

Then what possible retarded reason could you have for shunning women other than them holding obnoxious social views? Science is the ONE field in the whole of academia where having women actually works, because merit and hard work are rewarded rather than looks and pussy worship.

>inb4 some dumbass burgerland example of affirmative hire and pandering

Making Math and Science looks works for losers,neckbears,antisocial living like homeless.

Oh wait...

women = workplace drama

Just be yourself user

>Also, women in STEM departments are not anything like the bulldyke gender-binary SJWs in the gender studies departments.

Some are full blown dyed hair feminists...

No they aren't, in any of the labs I've been in or my acquaintances have worked in. Unless by "workplace drama" you mean other men talking to them or sleeping with them.

But let's entertain your scenario, let's say that a woman sleeps with someone in the lab and "drama", whatever that means, ensues. Maybe because she slept with someone else from the lab or broke up with or w/e. What does that have to do with the quality of work they're getting done? The whole reason they're there in the first place is because they were better or smarter than some other man or woman at doing science/math. In other words, nobody would give a shit even if workplace drama due to women existing was a frequent thing in the lab workplace, because it's hard work and results they prioritize rather than entertaining fringe sociopolitical views that may or may not have a real-life correspondence.

you seem like the type of person who thinks women are actively discouraged from science

roastie detection is off the charts.

>what does everyone being distracted have to do with the amount of work getting done

The "distraction" is not of any significance, that's for sure, certainly not to the point that replacing all females with males would yield better results because of it even though the males would be intellectually inferior or less hard working. When you do science, you don't have the luxury to pander to people and virtue signal, as you people put it, by hiring people who don't deserve to be there. If women made research difficult and dysfunctional, they would've never been there or increased in numbers to begin with.

Unless you have some /r9k/ reason to bash on women on Veeky Forums, there's nowhere good that this discussion leads to. Also, this thread will be deleted soon so let's not bother with more time-wasting discussion.

So that must explain why there are so few women in science. If they were as good as men they'd be equally represented.

Maybe. Culture definitely plays a role as well. In the USSR, women PhD graduates in some fields of STEM were more numerous than men, which shows how much the glorification of science and undermining of traditional values can affect future generations' values. Same thing happens with some asian countries and engineers I think. The scene is changing in the west gradually as well, so who knows.

The key thing here is, that if your argument is that men are inherently superior because muh genetics, you can't do anything to change your life. If you aren't a scientist and just a NEET that spends his time on a Laotian beer-brewing message board, chances are you are genetic trash, and there are individual females in scientific fields that are smarter at everything than you because of their genetics, regardless of whether the intelligence genetic average for women turns out to be less than men's based on future research when we can quantify intelligence and compare. So you can't argue against them on the basis of intelligence, statistics is not your friend here.

So women would only ever get STEM jobs because they're so good at it. You're saying there couldn't ever be a culture that unfairly promoted women to these jobs regardless of merit. But you also think the reason why they aren't currently being hired at the same rate as men is not because men are better at it.

Trump.

Then again women should probably start flocking to genetics. They have made some good progress so far. Play to your strengths bitches, you have fuck all place in Engineering or STEM in general.

There is literally nothing wrong with this, women are the niggers of gender.

>Because stopping shit (drugs, rape, murder, drunk driving, texting driving)...has worked so well in the past.

it actually has worked really well.

madd.org/drunk-driving/about/history.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/crime_statistics/cs-en-us-city.pdf

CS1 - like 20 % women
CS2 - like 6 women
algorithms - 2 women
operating systems - a woman
senior capstone course - zero women