Why are you libtards obsessed about muh global warming?

As far as I know our entire universe is headed toward a heat death, if anything we should try to preserve as much heat as possible while we still can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll awnser your question after you awnser mine:

Why are climate change deniers turbo brainlets?

lol do you honestly think that we as a species are even recognized on the timescale that is the heat death? we're not even a blip. you can achieve immortality and rule the galaxy and you'd still be just an insignificant blip.

I'm not a denier, I'm just not a believer in catastrophic climate change. If anything there's not enough of it and it will be beneficial for both us, the future generations and the universe

I know you are afraid of death, but don't worry my son. God has a plan for everyone. Let's pray together.

>God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

>libtards
Why are right-wing idiots so obsessed with denying it?

I think they're just obsessed with libtards.

Yes and when winter is coming we should similarly make ourselves as hot as possible by blasting the heat and the oven and starting fires

Why are you pol activists so obsessed with Veeky Forums? Why do you need to have control over this small little board?

As I said and explained before I don't deny it, I'm just capable of stepping back and see the big picture and realize it's a good thing. Read more carefully next time.

>Why are climate change deniers turbo brainlets?

Why are all climate change predictions and models absolute crap?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

inb4 HE NOT SCIENTIST

Citation.

Why are you rebcunts denying facts?

>realize it's a good thing.
You are denying it and what it really is. Or you don't know.

Seriously never heard of heat death?
Maybe you brainlets should get off my board.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

>libtards

Go back to /pol/

You mean like the fact that in all reality if global warming is real it's too late to do anything about it (due to the fact that industry around the world is still heavily carbon fuel dependent solar and wind aren't efficient enough sources of energy (compared by the energy density)) to replace them in a realistic manner, or it isn't real, thus any sort of action is in the end futile and doomed to fail? Really, if any one is serious about global warming, you should be looking at hydroelectric, geothermal (in the places where it is available readily) and nuclear sources of energy. Yet, no one really is looking at these sources of energy in any meaningful way. They have WAYY more potential to replace carbon based fuels than solar energy and wind energy just due to the fact that they aren't tied to a very erratic variable in the Earth's ecosystem.

thats where you belong

You faggots have two threads full of information and a whole board of your own. Get the fuck off Veeky Forums

You're being asked to source

> If anything there's not enough of it and it will be beneficial for both us, the future generations

and

> and the universe

they tricked themselves into thinking they are educated. they're smart, sure, (but almost any white person is capable of intelligence) but they lack the ability to apply logical tools and they lack knowledge

>this dense brainlet

If only you knew -

- how bad things really are.

climatecucks btfo

>Why are right-wing idiots so obsessed with denying it?
Not all of them; only the brainlets

t. right-wing "retard"

This just shows that it's been this warm for thousands of years in the past without any problems.

THIS. Climate science has been framed as a left-right issue. The American "left" say they believe it's happening but they're perpetually too busy peddling identity politics to do anything.

I believe in climate change but i don't think we should stop it, i just want to see the world burn, i want to be one of the people who will witness the end of history, humanity and the earth as it burns, it will be amazing to know that i'm one of the last people in history when i die.

It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the bottom.

Here's your guaranteed reply.

Really, the left fucked up massively by turning it into a political issue in the first place. If they hadn't, it wouldn't be anywhere near as contentious.

stop replying to pol threads

wow that totally proved heat death is desirable

Each side blames the other for eschewing a real discussion, but this phenomenon comes from outside Washington.

What happens on our tiny little speck of a planet won't change anything about the heat death of the universe. Also, heat death won't happen for literally trillions of years, by which point our star will have long since died and Earth will no longer exist.

Haha!!!
Goteeeeeem!!!

Regardless of where it's coming from, the fact is that it's the left that turned it into a political debate and it's the left that has continuously blocked the only real alternative to fossil fuels, nuclear power. On top of that, it's the liberal cities that are producing by far the most pollution anyway, so even if there's anything to climate change it's really the left that's causing the problem.

If only you knew how many times we've had this thread.

Sure it's all the left's fault! Lefty lefty lefty lefty left. I really thought you weren't trolling.

> REEEEEEEEEE The left is blameless! You must be trolling!
This is why no one takes climate change seriously, you dismiss anyone who dares to question you as just a "deplorable."

Sigh...user the multiverse is real though.....