Writing a kids show about a cow living on a farm

writing a kids show about a cow living on a farm

ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dY4QkhwQMRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the cow's motivation? What's the backstory?

fuck cows

Is it one of those big beef environmental conspiracies that are unapologetically a vehicle for vegan assholes to spread their garbage.

she feels overlooked. She's small ... for a cow that is. Kinda like a dog.
there's also this fucked up story behind the fact that the cows are getting taken away in a white van by a guy dressed in white ::: spoiler ::: it's the butcher

the protagonist cow
>she
meets a bird (the symbol for freedom) who tells her to see the world (also that she looks like a dog ... sizewise). She sneaks into the white van with the butcher (in the trunk) and goes to the city

What's the cow called? Why don't you give it a Veeky Forums name like Virginia Moolf, or Ezra Cownd, or Fymoodor Dostyevscow?

Ellie. Seems like the name is really like able

anyone know a really good writing app for mac? feels like im getting distracted over and over. Had a major writing block for a couple of weeks, so haven't really progressed

emacs

do yall blur out the tits?

that looks like a coding program?

I don't know. I'm just a writer

Do you plan to add any jokes kids won't get or general shitty cow puns?
Ellie is a solid cow name. I like your style.

Thanks man. Yes. The bird I mentioned earlier. He's a fat little fucker called Ryan. Can't really say much about him than he looks like a plus size tennisball

It's just a writing program, but you can write code in many writing programs too. Very bare bones, but also very efficient especially for larger texts.

Oh. Well... In that case. I'll try it. Thanks. I appreciate that

can you incorporate that thing where there's a hole in the side of the cow to put your arm in?

What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=dY4QkhwQMRA

No can do. That categorised as mature content. And to be honest ... Pretty disgusting man

Is there a reason for this to be a thing or is it just animal cruelty?

Look up rumen cannula. Imo it's a bit of both, you can do good research but it's really shit for the animal.

It's not mature content it's a cow window how cute is that? Good clean fun for all the family. Maybe your cow can accidentally swallow the macguffin and "oh silly me!" they can just pull it right out.

What does she do in the city? Have wacky adventures?

Haven't reached the point of her going to the city to be honest. If you have any ideas, please, feel free to pitch them to me. I'll take anything I can

But I mean those pics clearly aren't people doing research. It's kids. Someone thought it'd be a good idea to have their kids stick their hand into a cow. It's not really a debate about the ethics of experimenting with animals,it's just fucked up.

Man, hicks are something else. I mean, the kind of rural, recessed-chin, cletus pig-fucker who thinks this is okay to do for fun is literally sub-human, and I don't mean that rhetorically. They're a different species and should honestly be treated as such

She gets lost and has to get by by selling her milk on street corners. Hipsters and business men pay her money to milk her in their car.

They're much more likely to be middle class than red necks bro.

I'm going to mark that as x rated. Thanks

She turns tricks with the speciality being the tripod where someone fucks her mouth, cunt and the hole in her side.

There are middle-class rednecks. I'm not trying to make any kind of class statement, though I can see how it might have come across that way

If anybody wants. I can post sniplets of the manuscript in a couple of minutes

>Rumen cannulation allows long-term, minimally invasive access to the rumen cavity. Rumenally
cannulated animals are used for in vitro digestion studies, as a source of rumen contents for in
vivo studies, and for access to other digestive tract compartments. The use of cannulas allows
one animal to be used for multiple simultaneous digestion assessments, thereby reducing the
number of animals required for experimental procedures. Once cannulated, animals may be
maintained for years and reused on many studies with no detectable differences from noncannulated
animals. Properly maintained cannulated animals eat, gain weight, and reproduce the
same as any non-cannulated animal.

also
>cow owners
>rednecks
top kek bro those fuckers are expensive

How is milking a cow x-rated?

How about this: she ends up having to rummage through bins to eat and ends up eating some burgers and goes mad as an allegory to mad cow disease?

It's done at vet school expos, retard.

She gets adopted by someone due to being small and looking like a dog. She gets all the privileges of being a pet but she misses her farm life and her fellow cows. So she escapes and goes on an epic journey to rescue her friends from the white van. Think Babe: Pig in the City type shenanigans.

It's a kids show. None of that works. I'm sorry. Despite the fact that I'm very depressed you have to be very light minded about these kind of things. She has to be scared and lonely. Feeling like she wants to go home. She might get in contact with a stray cat, which shows her a safe way of getting home, but she has to do something for the cat first. Those damn rats. They keep digging through the cats trash...

Damn... I think I just wrote a really good plot about her being in the city. Thanks man.

This could also be an option. Thanks

Why are you depressed, dear user?

I feel lost. I'm going to throw everything at a trip to france. Montgenevre to be specific. Feel like I'm fighting with everyday, but I know that every door that I get to will be closed. But I'm the one who closes it before I even get a chance to go through it. Feel me? Need to leave for a while

I wish you all the best. I also can't wait to watch your cow cartoon.

... He was getting old. It was obvious to see by the limping tempo they were walking in.

"Your mom..." Oluf nickered. Shaking his head as something was itching his neck. "Your mom was your size when she was here". "She never let it get to her...", "She always walked with a high udder, confident". Oluf took a pause. Even the walk from the grassing field to the barn was hard for him. "... Even though her size was different, she was the most beautiful cow I have ever seen".

Thanks

Why would you go to France at this time of year? It'll just be like where you are now but the people will more openly be rude to you.

I have a love for snow and winter. Don't ask me why. There's something idyllic about it. Going to live there for the next 5-6 months. Maybe go skiing or something

Don't go to Paris. It's shit and will make your depression worse

I'm going to montgenevre

It'll be shit while the tourists are there, then everything will shut down and be shitty until Spring when you leave. Seems a weird choice but good luck.

I have a good contact there. I'll might get some work done down there while working hourly in Montgenevre. Remember I'm going there to leave the place I am now

>It's done at vet school expos
And this contradicts my position how? It's still a stick-your-hand-in-a-cow-for-fun kind of occasion, which is fucking weird. Oh yeah, that kids gonna be a much better vet now that we let him stick his hand inside a cow and molest its rumen cavity for no discernible scientific reason.

Are you some kind of vet, user? Is that why you're so upset, because I'm pointing out that your expos are freakshows?

feeling lost =/= being depressed

What are you trying to say?

I'm still here

>Damn... I think I just wrote a really good plot about her being in the city. Thanks man.
That's quite alright.

You have any pet theories for plot structure?

what makes your cow unlonely? the farm life, the humans, other cows? maybe she ends up temporarily with a heard of buffalo and sees the life of plains--you know, the rut, constantly looking for fresh pasture, not getting eaten by fuckng wolves--ain't what she's down for.

>She gets lost and has to get by by selling her milk on street corners. Hipsters and business men pay her money to milk her in their car.
hot

slut

don't add vegan undertones please

Where did you go wrong?

What do you mean?

I won't

That's too "real-life"-ish.

She just "feels" overlooked. Even though she's not. She just feels like it's the same old thing all the time on the farm.

Sorry if I'm slurred. But I'm also really tired

The city is no place for a cow really; a cow going to the city will learn that pretty quick.

Cows can't poop where they like in the city - there's no grass to eat or muddy fields to lay down in - just honking cars and yelling humans who seem shocked to see you.

being mistaken for a stray dog isn't much better - stray dogs get put down.

The whole story seems like it could best be spun as a fable warning against going off and getting totally out of your element.

i want to lick your butthole

don't forget to subtely impose your political agenda.

You just described the whole reason why she dont like the city perfectly.

Thank you man

the creative director had this idea of adding a black cow whos been living in the city for a long time to add that "black people living on the street"-thing.

Said fuck you and left the studio haven't heard from him since our last meeting

How did she deal with the fact that shes just gonna get explote for milk till get kill for a vile dairy and meat industry to innecesary feed human?

Is it called My Dairy Desu by any chance?

Funny that you mentioned that. She actually sees the slaughter in the barn that they are stationed in, taking away one of the cows. Very dramatic. She feels depressed since she doesn't know whats going on.

Not sure what you mean. So no??

>a kids show
dude......

Don't worry. It's "all taken care of" in a kids friendly matter

>The cow is killed and eaten at the end
>Your welcome

this is some baron harkonnen shit

What kind of Bird is Ryan?
Do the animals speak their own language? or are they like Toy Story, where they can talk freely, but choose not to?

They talk freely.

He's a really fat redpoll

No kids put their hands in during the video? It was literally just a demonstration of the procedure they do all the time to help the sick cows by the woman in charge. What the fuck is there to be angry about

OP, this sounds Veeky Forums as fuck. I'm convinced you're writing the next Watership Down here.

>watership down

Man. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. This really takes the edge off and gives me confidence