What is Veeky Forums's opinion on N,N-Dimethyltryptamine?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on N,N-Dimethyltryptamine?

Why is the most extreme hallucinogen produced by humans?

Acidheads are annoying twits.

Good discussion. Reasonable.

>produced by humans

"no"

It's worth researching.

psychedelics activate your brain which means without it your brain will be less activated, don't fall for the psychojew

They wont activate your almonds

Eh. Lsd is better.

pure is not a great idea, too violent. better in ayahuasca form.
You dont know fractals until a good dmt dose.

anyway 7/10 would do it again.

I prefer ketamine.

What's wrong with that statement? The brain produces it during sleep.

What's it like?

Nobody can do it justice with a description; you just have to experience it yourself. However, I'll do my best.

I only did one tab my first and so far only time, but I felt fine for 5 hours, started watching stuff on youtube, and basically the visuals I got were, things on the screen stayed in my vision and were kinda swirling around even after the picture had changed. That lasted for about 2 hours, and then for the next 2 hours the walls just looked kinda fuzzy.

Basically, the more tabs you take, the faster the effects come on and the longer they last, and I'd imagine they're stronger. My friends all took 3 and were tripping within 30 minutes. If you ever do it, i'd recommend starting with just one tab, and if you like it try 2 the next time, and then maybe 3.

Also, make sure you're not doing fucking RCs.

Well meme'd, Veeky Forumsizen

eh, rcs are fine. 1p-lsd is a theorized prodrug of lsd.
ive eaten a good amount of acid. it makes you kind of feel like a kid again. everything feels novel and fresh. all of your emotions are intense and change fast. you can go from genuine laughter to realising your laughter is stupid and going stonefaced and grim. everything feels really meaningful. your thoughts race really fast. everything feels more vivid and bright. your attention span is really short and you get distracted by new things you think are really important. fractal geometry appears in your vision. everything seems perfect and disgusting at the same time. you get the idea.
im really excited to eat a few tabs thursday, baby. trips are so unlike any other drug. reality feels vastly different and changed in them.

fuck yeah ket is the shit. Not neurotoxic either

In my experience, you get fractal vision, feel like you're in someone else's body, and your thoughts become much looser. You make connections that you would never make while sober.
At higher doses you can lose your ego. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm fairly stoned.

D

?
this one is really good

U

C

K

No

So will I become intelligent if I take these drugs?

I took an eighth of shrooms a week ago. Literally the coolest and one of the most mind opening experiences of my life. It kind of messes with how you see and you get a nice body high, but the best part is how it changes how you think. You just start to become confused about everything and random shit you just took for granted you reconsider. Like I was freaking about how weird peoples faces were and how weird my hands and dick looked.

The visual experience is kind of cool too. Everything looks way more colorful and the floor looks like its "breathing" kind of. The craziest part is how you lose your sense of perspective and depth. Like you can't really estimate how far away things are and sometimes it will seem closer than it is or further. You also lose the kind of implicit ability you have to map out your surroundings in your head. So I kept looking around to keep getting a sense of what my surroundings looked like.

Later into the trip the body high started hitting me and I kept coming up with really funny clever things to say. I'm normally pretty boring. My mind at this point felt super clear. It felt like every thought I had was readily accessible.

I hate weed and don't like drinking that much, but this was definitely worth trying.

Let's put it this way. You will certainly THINK you are more intelligent and "enlightened."

The first thing that really resonated with me the first time I took LSD was that it felt like I was feeling everything at once. Like every positive or negative experience I've ever had thrown into a big melting pot.

>lose your ego

I love how people say this like it's something to be aspired toward. So cute

Why is it not? Have you ever went through something like that?

Most people describe it as extremely pleasant with a bunch of other good stuff.

Seems rather like a kopenhagen syndrome for people who destroyed their own personality structure.

although I have to add that I never really understood what this "ego death" stuff is all about, even after reading multiple posts/articles on it.

Experience death of yourself, it can be an all inclusive visual and physiological experience.

It removes you from your personality, traits, habits etc... And lets you observe everything and yourself from outside with no attachment.

because i'm dumb and took the context to mean "synthesized by humans" as in "designer" when it is naturally occurring, unlike lsd which is semi-synthetic

however what you said is wrong, it hasn't been proven that it's synthesized in the human brain, best we've got is rat pineal gland

When will Mr. Strassman get on that shit?

He said he was gonna start looking into it ages ago.

There is a purge of toxins in the mind which can be done beforehand using pure LSD and smoking DMT in the 8th-10th hour.

I highly recommend anyone here read Ayes (Nick Sands) paper in the 2001 edition of the entheogen review which covered everything on DMT. He wrote two.

William Pickard has a paper and book that cover most of LSD.

My Problem Child by Hoffman probably has some secrets in it. I havn't got to that yet.

See ya later, space cowboys

unless you power clean an alligator

It's literally been found in humans a large amount of times.

We have enzymes that can dimethylate tryptamine into dimethyltryptamine theoretically.

We've found it in the urine (in some cases) and its metabolites in schizophrenics.

We've found it in human spinal fluid and even in the rat brain.

Shulgin randomly stated we couldn't function if we could build a tolerance to it but Sasha was a weird one.

Literally expands what's already there.

That's why it's a good karma drug. It only expands gods design.

Somewhat, you'll flip switches you can't flip back but to outsiders it won't be that noticeable.

>kopenhagen syndrome
What?

Well I don't recommend running around without an ego. It seems rather pointless and you wouldn't get anywhere unless something else took you there.

I think it's quite apparent that we haven't really linked neuronal systems to behavior beyond very very broad and generalized terms like reward and euphoria, which even then have different "perceived feelings" for different systems as is apparent with drugs.

IE Euphoria on LSD(serotonin) vs Euphoria on opiates(dopamine)

Basically, asking questions about how or why drugs relate to behavior is stupid. Beyond generalized terms like sedating, anxiolytic, etc.
I also want to add that tikal and phikal or whatever are fucking stupid. Set and setting play a huge role in psychedelic drugs, thinking anecdotal evidence from one dude means anything is a sure sign of a fried brain.

>Set and setting play a huge role in psychedelic drugs
This, psychedelic drugs can enhance your life long term, but only if you read the fucking manual (aka read trip reports and make preparations)

pihkal and tihkal are great, fuck you

Hey there, so I want to try some hallucinogens but the only one I have access to is Psilocybin. is this one any good? Can high dosages compensate for it being weak-ish?

Psilocybin is DMT with a phosphate molecule which the brain removes when it crosses the blood-brain barrier.

Have a high dose of like 5g of dried mushrooms.

Are there any comprehensive guides to set and setting? I imagine this would be a cool psychological topic to explore, but I wouldn't know where to begin.

Be in a place where you can be comfortable with no possible worries for 8ish hours at most

Have good friends you can trust or be by yourself

Be in a good state of mind with yourself, you can avoid bad trips if you've completely come to terms with everything about yourself

Do those and you're kay

4-ho-dmt
dmt

and none of that is correct

eat some or whatever, its good

learys tibetan book of the dead

I note that all the guy-made drugs have meth somewhere in the chemical formula and lacking O2 (not c6h12o6 ratio).

there is only one way to take psychs

This molecule proves the source of consciousness and an "afterlife".

Oh you're soooooo smart

Fuck off, that's not even correct; ghb for example does not.

No, it doesn't.

It does prove that perspective is subjective.

this x10000

this