Pajeet Space Program

Pajeets are launching a rocket tomorrow/today. They've packed the rocket like they pack their cities. 104 different payloads.

Time given is IST. Converting it into a civilized timezone is left as an exercise for the reader.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
youtube.com/watch?v=fujsQ5teHJI
b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/India/Vikas/Vikas.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pnQESl6ouT8
youtube.com/watch?v=dLQ2tZEH6G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying anybody on Veeky Forums exercises.

Indias masterplan: Sending all their poo to the moon

Just send it into a decaying orbit, then we can have a glorious meteor shower that adds odor to the visual and audible aspects of meteors now.

>Pooids

POO ON THE MOO-N

we are doing it at a fraction of the cost incurred for making your dumbass movies. atleast thats something.. on top of that.. its gonna put shitload of non-Indian satellites into orbit.. know and talk poo-brains..

>Pajeet is lying and those are actually nukes

I can almost hear Ghandi in his bunker now just crying: "I told you by Shivas many arms that we would be a super power by 2017 but you didn't listen"
"POO ON THIS MOTHAR FOCKERS"

And that is how Civilisation 5 Predicted WW3

"Th-this is for all the Poos that didn't make it to the loo..."

>its gonna put shitload

POO

ITT : underage /sci trying to be funny

Talking about poo is not how you do science though

Don't let it get to you user.
Life is shit sometimes.

nukes?..in orbit? by us?! LOL.. dude wt r u doing in Veeky Forums ..gtfo and now go on with your coop games while scratching ur neckbeard.. all the while descending into the shithole of ur country.. >>also pls undergo vasectomy ASAP for the benefit of the world

Woa-ho-ho! The Rajput flew out of your blood for a second. Calm down Pajeet, maybe you can make a designated shitting shuttle for all the poo that falls out of your mouth.

You know we love you and we only tease you cause you are gitting good.

tx man. general teasing is bearable.. but teasing abt things which makes us proud as a nation .. you know.. brings out the Rajput, so to speak.. besides that we are always for peace.. :)

>Rajput

Rage toot?

To the Mariana Trench.

>Time given is IST. Converting it into a civilized timezone is left as an exercise for the reader.
Minus 10.5 hrs for eastern.

An ellipsis has exactly three periods you ignorant, third world, subhuman piece of shit.

shit

Please get your monolingual white brethren to learn English too. Most of them can't even differentiate between then/than, it's pretty embarrassing.

fake news

I'm interested in their engine tech. Does anyone know if the Vikas gas-generator is fuel-rich or oxidizer-rich?

I guess it's probably fuel-rich because of the usual considerations like corrosion, but with the hypergolic propellants, I think a much lower temperature could be achieved with oxidizer-rich than the minimum possible with fuel-rich, due to the energetic fuel. Even at moderate temperatures, decomposing n2o4 into n2 and o2 would produce a lot of gas, making it easy to develop, so it might be like the h2o2 gas generators of the V2 and Soyuz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

youtube.com/watch?v=fujsQ5teHJI

we space now

I clicked the link thinking that it would show poo from orbit.

you can't make this shit up

>Launch site SDSC-SHART

I'm no expert, but the Vikas engine is a derivative of the European Viking engines. From what I can tell from here:
b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/India/Vikas/Vikas.htm
Viking & Vikas seem to run heavily fuel-rich (stoichiometric is about 3-to-1 kg-DNTO to kg-UDMH, right?), so I'm guessing their gas-generator does too.

>you can't make this shit up
Judging by the amount of vandalism that page gets, yes you can.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fujsQ5teHJI

It did it....

The fire spirits world wide are proud of you.

>stoichiometric is about 3-to-1 kg-DNTO to kg-UDMH, right?)
n2o4 c2h8n2
2*n1o2 + c1h4n1 = 1*n2 + 1*co2 + 2*h2o
stoichiometric is two moles to one, 2*46=92 : 28, 23 : 7, so yeah, pretty close to 3-to-1

>so I'm guessing their gas-generator does too.
Not a fair assumption. The gas generator usually uses a mix that produces much cooler gas than the main engine. That's because it's pushing a turbine, which is much harder to cool than a nozzle.

Fuel rich combustion in the main engine is very standard. Aside from lowering the temperature (a nice side effect), it improves the specific impulse by lowering the average molecular mass of the effluent (incompletely-combusted CO and especially H2 in the exhaust stream).

However, in the gas generator, lower temperatures are the primary purpose of fiddling with the mixture. If you look at a kerosene-oxygen gas-generator rocket with a clearly visible separate exhaust, like Merlin 1C, the turbopump exhaust looks like a tire fire, full of soot (solid carbon), while the main rocket exhaust looks much cleaner (just CO, H2, H2O, and CO2):
youtube.com/watch?v=pnQESl6ouT8
youtube.com/watch?v=dLQ2tZEH6G0