Tfw you finally shed all the alt-right indoctrination gained from years of browsing Veeky Forums...

>tfw you finally shed all the alt-right indoctrination gained from years of browsing Veeky Forums, and realize that leftist ideals you used to firmly believe in as a teenager are still valid and have tons of great philosophical defenders

Pretty good feel, comrades.
How about a thread for good leftist literature?

a man returns to his spooks like a dog returns to its own vomit

>alt-right indoctrination

Yes a movement with no core ideology bedsides disbelief in the core ideology of the enlightenment is indoctrination.

Teenage you was so smart

>leftist ideals you used to firmly believe in as a teenager are still valid and have tons of great philosophical defenders

Pic related, it's you.

The only 'respectable' Leftist there's ever been was Max Weber.

>alt right has a defined doctrine

Welcome back brother, the struggle continues

the left is right about economics, the right is right about culture.

lmao

Bob Dylan is good.

>culture
>not a result of an evolution in material conditions
lmaoing@upham

>not a result of an evolution in material conditions
What did he mean by this?

>2016
>not an idealist

>being a hegelian

Grapes of Wrath is a good lefty book. The Jungle, 1984, and Animal Farm are good choices as well.

>2016
>being a smug spook poster

Does this mean I can be a rampant hedonist again?

Can someone rec me some good hedonist literature?

I don't think economics are a valid left/right area anymore. Maybe back in the 70s but they've mutated so much from what they once were. The left is far more war mongering these days too, not in the name of home defense but under the ostensible auspices of foreign intervention and aid.

In fact the left/right dichotomy doesn't even exist anymore, I'd argue. If you decide to be a leftist/rightist and apply it like a blanket to all your views that just makes you a fucking moron.

The crony capitalist globalists in positions of power are not the left. The real left has practically zero political power in the world today

Because they market themselves horribly through the screaming of bratty blue haired college kids. This is why true leftist Corbyn will never lead Labour to a coalition in 2020

>being ever convinced by the "arguments" of the redpillers on /pol/

kek. Kill yourself immediately

And the Darwin award goes to...

>tfw you realize all ideology is a spook and political and ethical debate is a distraction for those too weakminded to live without distraction

Hell, you could say that like, all thought and activity is just distraction.

t. leftypol

>all ideology is a spook

This itself is a spook

>all ideology is a spook

Step aside kiddo, you're getting into grown up territory

>leftist ideals you used to firmly believe in as a teenager are still valid and have tons of great philosophical defenders
>still not seeing politics as nothing more than a disgusting cesspool of parasites, demagogues and oportunists
>not being apolitical

how's highschool treating you, boyo?

Checked, nice quads.

>unironically believing in historical materialism

>le voting is useless who cares about politics xD

t. every 20-something hedonist with no ideals of any kind

point me to the spook.

dumb lefist

this

str8 reatardation

>we have no rules! no doctrine! You can't argue against us! Anti-pol forever!

Fucking freaks, genuinely kill yourselves.

Seconded

>being apolitical
that's not really possible, the closest you can get is passively affirming the bourgeoisie liberal democratic consensus. electoral politics is a disgusting cesspool, by this point it's hard to see any sort of alternative in the electoral direction

>imagine being so meme'd you see Hillary Clinton as some sort of radical sjw marxist

all these buttruptured brainlets sperging out that their alt-right indoctrination got called out for what it is

>he says as he posts for the 113th consecutive day on Veeky Forums

I can tell you base your entire understanding of the meaning of the Left Right divide soley on American Presidential politics.
Fucking read more

Amen. Now let us read a good book of Capital, one from the Bible, and discuss this over a good bottle of vodka. Onward comrades! To moral and economic victory!

Do you unironically think that anyone, anywhere, at anytime in human history choose their ideals over their benefit?