What would happen if an black hole and an white hole of equals mass collided with one each other...

What would happen if an black hole and an white hole of equals mass collided with one each other? Does that make a time machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white holes dont exist.

Can someone with a brain answer me?

White holes are a vaguely defined, mostly absurd and frankly impossible concept.

No, the white hole gets robbed and murdered, just like in nature

I will make an assumption
>there is an event horizon, to which nothing can enter
Hence the black hole would just take the white hole into it's event horizon and the white hole would just sit outside the singularity located at the center of the black hole

fpbp

Are there any unique physical properties to black holes other than their ability to conserve light?
Why do people keep thinking that they'd survive/teleport when they go into it, rather than just get crushed like you would in a regular star?

While you wouldn't survive the approach, people seem to believe that because we do not know what happens in a singularity that anything at all is possible.

Kind of like brainlets who think that because God cannot be disproven he must exist.

this

there's plenty of reason to believe at this point that you wouldn't survive past the point of no return, makes no sense to keep assuming it's a worm hole or some shit

You are a dumb shit

-A person with a brain

Its much more logical just assume that black holes are black holes because they have such a strong gravitational pull they dont let light escape. Just because its the common explanation doesnt mean its wrong.

Can someone with a brain ask a question?

There's no time machine, get this fucking garbage out of here.

Fucking time, there's no time, everything is in motion equally.

It's not about physically surviving going through a black hole time machine, retards, just that the theoretical possibility of time travel is interesting.

It will make a grey hole

Can a black hole condense photons so much that they form a solid object?

There's no photons.

Yes, it will create a system of photon planets made of photon rock.

I thought light was made from photons and they have a tiny bit of mass?

I did too, and then I realised that's the dumbest shit ever.

If photons existed, they would drop to the earth, or maybe they'd float up.
Or maybe they'd hit your hand and stick to your skin?

What happens to the photons when you shine a flashlight away from something suddenly?
Do they stick to the wall but lose their light?

Why do photos travel radially in the first place?
What happens to the photons on your monitor when your turn the computer off?

When you equate a particle with an aetheric wave phenomena (light), you just make everything harder for yourself.

I want this meme to die. Wormholes connect the bottom of two black holes. If you jump into black hole A, you have a 50/50 chance of hitting the singularity in black hole B instead. Key word here is "singularity": there is no conceivable way back OUT of a black hole, so while you may indeed travel across the Universe via a wormhole, you won't be aware of this because you'll have been annihilated by tidal forces long before.

You must have been through a wormhole before.

No, no and no.

Time travel is not possible.

>relativity
>real
baa! baa! sheep detected!

So much shitposting in here

>Tfw we are time machines. Every. Single. One of us.
>Woaaaaaah; stonerface.cunt

You mean a kugelblitz?

What happens if a sun made of photons collides with a sun made of black holes?

He has a brain. White holes don't make conceptual sense because black holes aren't wormholes.

>lol they're called black holes so they're holes and not super dense spheres with intense gravity
Why don't you throw yourself into one and find out yourself, faggot

Wormholes almost certainly exist. Not all black holes contain one, not even close, but there's nothing in physics that forbids them existing so they probably do, somewhere.

>Almost certainly

Problem?

you just dont realize how fast light is moving compared to everything else

>If photons existed, they would drop to the earth, or maybe they'd float up.
Photons are affected by gravity, google 'gravitational lens'.

>Do they stick to the wall but lose their light?
Photons that collide with matter either get reflected or transformed into a electron-positron pairs, i.e. the photons give up their energy. Google 'pair-production'.

>on your monitor
>stick to the wall
Photons aren't standing still in the first place. Photons are always moving. Your monitor is constantly producing photons that are getting shot at you to produce the effect that you perceive as light. Similarly your flashlight is constantly producing photons that are getting shot at the wall, if you move the flashlight then you are shooting photons at a different target. The photons you have shot at the wall are already absorbed or reflected.

Prove it.

Mulatto abomination holes

Prove what? That black holes aren't wormholes? Take an astronomy 101 course you brainlet pleb.

But I just fucked one last night.

Checkmate atheists.

White hole
Nothing can enter
Light and matter escape
>le big bang

Weird question that just came to me: How close do you need to be to a black hole for time to begin to change? In Interstellar a planet near a black hole has slowed down time; is this realistic? Whats the maximum range of time changing effects around one?

im a retard so ignore this but time for your perspective is always gunna be the same right, but relative to the rest of the universe u get this cool thing called gravity time dilation

i dont think there's a "maximum range of time changing effects" as literally something on the other side of the universe has a gravitational effect on us its just negligible

since im retarded dont quote me on this but gravity falls off like this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law which i imagine is related to the effects of time dilation

you prove it queerboy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

>wormholes almost certainly exist
>i have no proof of this nor do i have any reason to believe they exist based on anything that anybody has ever known
>but i know they """"almost certainly"""" exist

ok man