How do i prepare for this?

how do i prepare for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QAAhnAKS!5tQFZX-jzRH3inSOg-rZZkWaE-3llEabt0LPG5WOYQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See if you can fit four fingers in ur butthole with ease

Learn Chinese and Italian

Just dive in, Pound is a sweet, gloopy syrup that'll either harden and crack in all your orifices like caramel or spit you out like a big... chocolate mouth. Or something.
Just read the fucking book

Lube

read homer, virgil, the germanic verse epics, the entire italian verse canon, and a bunch of chinese shit you'll have zero context for
that or just plow into it

In addition to the above, grab a copy of The Pound Era. Probably the best critical work ever written on Pound, super helpful for getting into his head

buy a companion so you can get the context.

op here, thanks for the replies fellas

any particular recommendations? this one looks very interesting though it doesn't seem to be a straightforward companion

Don't overcontextualize it on your first read user, just open it up and enjoy it.

hello

The companion by Terrell is pretty solid if you want something to help with the actual reading of the text. It's a solid set of footnotes with references to a good amount of exegeses for each canto

Get a familiarity with Anglo-Saxon verse and in this case starting with the Greeks is more than a meme.

C'mon, this is OP we're talking about. Obviously he can fit four fingers in his ass np

Start by reading it, move to related works when you feel the curiosity. Also, this will take a very long time

this -- it's a beast of a book and was essential for my reading of the cantos.

You can't. No one is ever prepared for Pound.

this might be of interest to you, if you're fine with ebooks.
couldn't find this thing anywhere, and it costs upwards of $100 online last time i checked. finally found it on bibliotik.

mega.nz/#!QAAhnAKS!5tQFZX-jzRH3inSOg-rZZkWaE-3llEabt0LPG5WOYQE

everything there is to know about ezra and his work can be found in this thing.

thank you very much!!!

You're posting again, flowerfag? Will you finally upload your folder?

Read Ezra Ounce first.

>You're posting again, flowerfag?
not really. on occasion

>Will you finally upload your folder?
no