Be ABSOLUTELY honest:

You would have loved him as a writer if it wasn't for his beliefs.

funny thread hahah john green

>writer
xD

what does he believes?

I thought he was bad before I knew anything about his beliefs. I don't really know now either.

He would have been just another YA author if he didn't have his beliefs.
No one would have cared about him, except to make fun of the excerpts from Fault in our stars and Looking for Alaska

Reminder to sage all John Green threads.

Its the same retard making these low effort and repetitive threads.

Maybe if I read him in elementary/middle school, but I don't think he was writing books until I was already done with high school.

I don't know anything about his believes and haven't read any of his books but I dislike him

His books are soooooooooooo fucking shit. He is like Paoelo Coehlo but even worse.

"Oh my god cancer is terrible... and CHIDLREN get it! How unfair is that!? But even though they have cancer they still fall in love and shit"

"Oh my god, if you idolize someone you are probably not doing justice in your mind to their complex reality as a human being"

If you are over 13 and you read his books you are a fucking moron, because every single thing he says should have occurred to you already.

This. Cereal egalitarianism doesn't seem to be an ideology of its own but rather just another manifestation of the 21st century meme

I've read the excerpts, I know I would not.

Tfw we could talking about actual writers but you just want to shitpost about Teenage Cancer man

I agree with his beliefs
I still hate his books

Everyone has been talked about already on this board 100x
There is nothing wrong with fun posting

He believes women are entitled to pursue sexual relationships with more than one man.

As a redpilled intellectual I think that's just abhorrent.

Pepe the frog doesn't approve!

well, desu I think that women should be entitled to o that as well as long as they don't cheat

thow I think society should view them as whores, and deny them any respect

Hey, no slutshaming

fck off. polygamy shoudn't be encourage

this is the reason most mariages fail nowadays

Who remember?

>everyone
>like 5 american writers

Yeah but for fucks sake it's so forced and the desperate attempts form an association between him and DFW are cringe worthy