What is the scientific explanation behind me not being able to stop thinking about my crush every time I sit down to...

What is the scientific explanation behind me not being able to stop thinking about my crush every time I sit down to study for a very important exam?

Just cut your dick. You'll stop fapping, acneing, and balding.

I rarely think about fucking her tho

Emotions (and emotional attachment) evolved specifically to override rational thought because back before modern civilization rational thought was too slow sometimes. Emotions are essentially a swift kick in the mental ass to get you to focus on things that were beneficial to surviving and breeding. You keep thinking about her because emotions evolved to make sure you were always thinking about her, because 20k years ago that was beneficial for breeding. It's less useful now that we need to be able to focus on all sorts of things that are important in modern society, but for most of human history none of those things existed so none of them mattered. Only obsessing about staying alive and making babies mattered back then.

You're a faggot.

Your willy gets hard and the hot sticky white stuff comes out because she looks purty

She's pretty but not even that much desu senpai

I know that feel bro.
>Say good morning and good night to my pillows imagining it's oneitis.

It's horrible, I wish I could stop feeling like this.

If you get her preggers then the exam doesn't matter because you've already won the game of evolution and can die on the spot for all darwin cares.

Honestly, just try living and thinking like a fucking Vulcan. Shit works. You'll die a wizard but you won't jizz yourself during an exam.

I'm a shitskin and she's a shitskinn.
No way I'd want a shitskin child.

You could always adopt some cracker from an orphanage.

Rather not a have a child.What's the point?

For one, your bloodline will continue. Actually, that sounds terrible. Don't get a kid user.

your evolved instincts don't care what you want or whether your a shitskin

side note: I think /pol/ has been entirely too successful

there won't even be a race war if their propaganda to so strong as to convince the browns not to breed

Maybe.I don't like brown people in general.
Also don't like kids so it helps

As a pajeet, I have never not used a condom during sex, jus sayin.

This. They're using shitskins' poor self esteem to make them not breed and these retarded shitskins believe it.

Sup fellow pajeet.How do you get laid?

I'm with ya. I'm not sure why I'm not attracted to women of my race.

Enjoy your aids.

>Maybe.I don't like brown people in general.
Explain in non /pol/ terms, please.

I don't have to explain anything.Come live in India for a week and you'll understand.

I overcame my social awkwardness by playing a fuckton of Japanese dating sims, and basically I just grew some balls.

I mean how do you find girls who will just fuck you?
Are u in uni?

Bangalore is pretty chill though.

Not all brown people shit on their streets. There are cool brown people outside India.

Not in uni yet. Also I don't really go looking for girls/guys (I'm bi), I just do my own thing, and if I happen across someone, I'd just talk to them.

A-are you J?

At the risk of sounding like a newfag, what's that supposed to mean?

Nah nothing.J is another pajeet on Veeky Forums I know.Good to know there's more of us.

We are a legion.
We are the Pajeets.
Expect our poo in your streets.

>that pic

Hormones. Specifically, testosterone.
That's all.

No u

That's fucking stupid. A shitskin could be the next Einstein and he won't be born because you believed the shitty propaganda of some edgy memelord.

have a wank then study

problem solved