Re-post and highlight everything you're competent in

Re-post and highlight everything you're competent in.

>tfw you made this meme four years ago and retarded undergrads are still posting it

Did you really create this?

just past the serious math gap i guess

not really interested going beyond that though

>one-time pad decryption
>random sequence extrapolation

Triple integrals should be somewhere in this region desu desu senpai.

I fucking love these.

Everything up to the serious math threshold. Is that a bit much after just 3 semesters?

>Ohio
Every time

due to ohio i qualify as ascended

>UTV

That fucking report, man.

One time I tried to make myself better at math by trying to jerk off to math equations

I ended up thinking of my math teacher at the time and came

> you gotta BE THE MARBLE

Am I autistic for unironically doing this as well? My theory was that the climax puts you in a vulnerable state due to all the bonding chemicals released, which if done correctly, can make you "fall in love" with math equations and have your brain seek to solve them when horny. R-right?

That sounds about right, you'll end up with a decent understanding of most of the stuff between "serious math" and "genius level math" in a four year undergrad math degree

>topology
>homeomorphism a few pixels below it

that's a category mistake

Forced

anything below "serious math" is pure autism and will do you no good

It's like youwent on Wikipedia and grabbed some terms without really knowing what they mean. The stuff at the bottom like "one-time pad decryption" and "random sequence extrapolation" is trivially impossible, and "poly-dimensional topology" and "irrational pattern functions" aren't even real things.

I'm also not sure why homotopy is apparently simpler than cohomology, or how you can study Riemann surfaces without understanding meromorphic functions. It's pretty clear that whoever made the chart doesn't actually know what these things are.

Game theory is easy as fuck, literally a retard could learn it

I never understood the picture in the "fallen" category. It's just a beluga whale.

>cullingus

I'm actually doing EE, so I don't know if I'll go anywhere lower than that.

>tfw most of my fap material lies in the normalfag and weird category
>tfw I'm in the pure category when it comes to my IRL waifu (who I am not in a relationship with yet)
>I just want to cuddle and hold hands kiss and and lick V and make her feel good and loved

What does this say about me bros? I don't even care about pleasing myself, and I feel no desire to indulge in weird fetishes/kinks unless my waifu would want me to. I just want an emotional connection.

>creep
>piss
how the fuck is it that far down

>floor tiles
my sides

now thats classic

why are monstergirls so far down?

they're cute. pic unrelated

I find all this bizzarre.
Sex is literally just putting dick in pusy