What does Veeky Forums think about MENSA?

What does Veeky Forums think about MENSA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mensans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Regardless of their intelligence or talents they're largely a group of jerks and losers.

I think most members are intelligent enough to know Mensa is not an acronym and thus should not be written in all capital letters.

Bunch of retards.

Ones I know compensate for being in MENSA due to other insecurities.

>tfw IQ-let

I visited their local website a few years ago and it was literally le-ddit, except with even more pseudoscience.

OP here. Thinking about joining to get a wife.

inb4 "Haha loser! I'm drowning in pussy!"

Do you like women who believe in fairies and spend several weeks per summer at the Renaissance Faire?

Kek no but I like smart women. I'm sure there's some women that join just to meet men too.

This was the only woman in the local Mensa group who didn't have some kind of eating disorder. Sadly she was bat shit crazy in other ways.

IQ is pseudoscience.
MENSA is just club of average people believe begin special.

Albert Einstein was never in Mensa. Nor was Feynman, nor was Bohr, Dirac, Heisenberg, Schrodinger, Debroglie (who einstein himself said was fuckin sperg af) and even Godel. Von Neumann isnt on there nor is Nate.
And they all existed at the time of Mensa.

Even modern geniuses like Hawking or IMT math guy arent on there. Shit is full of retards who care too much about being "smahrt" and not chasing curiousity and science or math.

Veeky Forums is not bothered with them and we dont fuckin care.

Just to prove my point absolutely fully, follow my instructions.

>go on wikipedia "List of notable Mensa". ---> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mensans
>Now click f3 on your keyboard, should work on Google chrome.
>Type "mathematician", "physicist".
Nothing, already their nowhere as clever as they should be
>Type "science",
one science author
>Type "philosopher"
Only one result
>biologist
only one again, and what do biologist do that
>chemist
biochemist only there, biology again and only 2 results out of a supposedly 140,000 large community.

and already you've lost most of science. Its all a circlejerk honestly. Bunch of musicians and actors, half ass celebrities who have enough fame to make the media write an article about how "clever" and keep mensa in business.

I can't imagine a more insufferable group of people.

Arrogance is an extremely unattractive quality. And you have to be arrogant to join a group like that.

Group therapy for high IQ, low EQ mutants.

>IQ is pseudoscience.
Hahahahaha my fucking sides

>Superior intelligence
>Pay $310 for 5 year membership of a club composed of assholes, sitting around solving fairly boring problems.

No thanks.

Circle jerk club for people good at IQ tests and nothing else.

fuckken SOLVED

You are now a Veeky Forums copypasta

What's wrong with that? Low EQ people actually exist. Why shouldn't they have a support group they can join and enjoy life? Should those with limited people skills just jump off a cliff?

Jimmy Saville is a member though!

BTFO

Isaac Asimov too

looks like a high IQT