Human females only find 20% of human males sexually attractive...

Human females only find 20% of human males sexually attractive. This means that 80% of human males are not meant to breed. What is the natural/biological purpose of that 80 percent group of males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take your cuck bullshit to /b/

war, protection, food, beta bux

desu

First of all women just don't like sex as much as men do and aren't generally physically attracted to hardly anyone. Mostly they find themselves attracted to other things and then they feel a (fake) physical attraction afterwards

by other things you mean money and wealth?

>What is the natural/biological purpose of that 80 percent group of males?
rape

are women mostly only horny during ovulation?

Those would be two of the biggest things yes. But also fame, for example

>This means that 80% of human males are not meant to breed.
Or it just means that what women find sexually attractive doesn't matter when it comes to breeding. They are literally meant to be raped, evolutionarily speaking.

shitposting probably

to invent sex dolls

Over 90% of people get married, most of them have kids.

>Over 90% of people get married

Source or gtfo

Making sure the Y chromosome gets refined throughout the ages, something the plebeian X doesn't get. Roasties, when will they learn?

That's why we need polygamy.
The ONE guy gets five chicks.
Pretty simple really.

you dont get it, every woman has a different taste so the 80% will distribute evenly and not apply one one specific group of men.

also theres more to getting laid than good looks my friend

He's exaggerating, but the numbers are still high. Boomers lived through the sexual revolution and so this should be enough to refute that only a minority of men procreate.

Susan L. Brown and I-Fen Lin, "The Gray Divorce Revolution: Rising Divorce Among Middle-Aged and Older Adults, 1990‐2010," The Journals of Gerontology, Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences 67, no. 6 (2012): 731-41.

Claims only 30% of boomers are single. Includes male and females in that metric.

>Claims only 30% of boomers are single. Includes male and females in that metric.
That says nothing about whether they married their partners because of attraction or because of other factors (wealth, social status, stability).

To be a wagecuck virgin shitposter

>Human females only find 20% of human males sexually attractive
>[citation needed]

>women just don't like sex as much as men do

kissless virgin detected

all of his information is source at the bottom of the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ

the fact that I am indeed kissless virgin is due to the fact that I understand women. It makes me hate them and them hate me

>That says nothing about whether they married their partners because of attraction or because of other factors (wealth, social status, stability).

Are you implying wealth and social status do not contribute to attraction?

That 20% is BBC cuckboi.

Marry me

Quick adaptation to rapidly changing environments.

Men have a wider normal distribution in most traits than women, meaning many more men are not ideally suited to their current environment.

If the 80% of men who are unsuited for the current environment and fail to reproduce, its ok, because the other 20% of men re capable of impregnating all of the females.

However, this also allows faster adaptation time in the populations gene pool if some event causes a rapid change in the environment.

gr8 sources m8

>a blog post
>No information about sample size, methodology, no possible biases examined, just some graphs

>a study conducted on chimpanzees

>rates of polygyny among BaYaka hunter–gatherers

A quick guess would be that it has something to do with the fact that males can go fuck many females in a short period of time, but females can only be pregnant for one male each time, so it is better to have only the most fit males breed instead of having only the most fit females breed, as the females are slower breeders. But, this is just throwing ideas around.

>No sources at all and "common sense" is preferable to any source at all, dubious as they may be, if those sources disagree with my preconceived world views

>the fact that I am indeed kissless virgin is due to the fact that I understand women

>implying that what the female thinks matters

>every woman has a different taste so the 80% will distribute evenly and not apply one one specific group of men.
this is what beta white knight cucks ACTAULLY believe

The same 20%?

>implying this is a bad thing
Shut up and let lord darwin evolve a better human.

this is the basic premise of the Self Gene

I'm not even concerned with reproduction, I just want to get laid

What do you think the purpose of monogamous marriage is?

Single and married are the only options on census data, taxes, etc.

I seem to only find guys who look like my boyfriend attractive. Before, all men just looked the same to me. I probably see him differently from everyone else but I've been with him for so long that love has forced me to see all of his features and details as perfect and familiar.

>find 20% of males sexually attractive

citation needed*

Have you never thought about what you just said?

Fuck buddy of mine finds most dudes above 6" and under 200lb attractive. I think I got HPV from her because she sleeps around.

even assuming that goofy stat is true, the 20% a woman is going to be attracted to is by no means universal

>tfw my gf recently told me she thinks she is bisexual
>tfw all my gf's friends have crushes on me

how do i leverage this into a threesome
do i need alcohol?

Underrated

if she's bisexual you can 100% get a threesome but i want you you have to make it clear you will never in a million years do a threesome with a guy

she might use girl threesomes as leverage to do guy threesomes

no it's because I met many man uglier than me who still get laid.

they don't score the 10's but they can easily get to 6's if they're lucky

Is a threesome worth it? It's just a notch and the relationship you're in may not last if your girl thinks you like the friend more.

Have your gf do all the work. She gets to pick the girl, but you can always float ideas like "you might be more comfortable with a friend rather than a stranger." If she doesn't go the friend route you can set her loose at a bar or club. She picks the girl, she spits the game.

But i'm an user. Could be a kissless virgin giving you shit advice.

To post wagie threads on /r9k/

You dont. I, a woman with many women friends, haven't met a girl who doesn't looove sexxxx. Mmmmmm. Sex. Love it.

See, a man would never say something like this. It's just some dude imitating a woman's attempt to be edgy.
Men are driven by sex far more than women are.
Because we're biologically driven to spread our seed as much as possible while women aren't because pregnancy takes time.

>implying those 20% of males want to fuck the full 100% of females

You are forgetting that there are a LOT of very ugly women out there.

>by other things you mean money and wealth?
why is it almost always americans who think this

>Could be a kissless virgin giving you shit advice
at least youre honest

To give betabux to female streamers on Twitch.

Veeky Forums tries to get laid:

>80% of men are unattractive

>Fuck it. Women suck anyway, I'll never get any. Where's my calc homework...

Cool, my intuition is Dawkins!

Attractiveness isn't everything, and the 80% could just be seen as normal people, not necessarily unattractive.
Generally when one gets to know other people they start to see them in a different light, and they seem more or less attractive depending on their personality.
Some people prefer intelligence, some athletics, some the ability to manipulate, etc etc.

Suicide.

Women are only attracted to money.

Can definitely recommend the red queen a book about human sexuality. Sheds light in a lot of things related to this.

Also thanks to monogamy even ugly guys can get some, because its not socially acceptable for the top 20% to go around impregnating everybody even they are expected to settle down with someone, so less attractive women live with not being with the top 20% and 'settle' for a less attractive mate, which makes a lot of people upset (see /r9k/, TRP, incels etc.) but men do the same thing, they try to get the best mate possible and then settle when they realize they aren't going to get the top females.

Monogamy doesn't stop affairs from happening (classic example: 'ugly' providers wife cheats on him with man with better genes) but it definitely helps.

I feel like we need to define "sexually attractive" here first because I'm pretty sure the Trumps, Zuckerbergs and Lil Waynes of the world aren't exactly the peak of physical/facial attraction despite pulling in a lot of women.

>What is the natural/biological purpose of that 80 percent group of males?
make war, murder, do rape, fight for resources.

>Human females only find 20% of human males sexually attractive.
In last night thou said another

This is probably a social thing rather than a biological thing. Either they aren't attracted to all the effeminate or unfit guys around these days, or their standards are impossibly high because they have been convinced by the media and wider society that they shit gold.

It's a synthesis of money + status + looks + charisma

Obviously you can max out one and be infinitely desirable, like a rich motherfucker, or be charismatic to a fault (basically manipulate) and PUA like this kid I knew who was bagging a girl a night

Just read MGTOW on reddit you beta fucks.

TheRedPill is actually better for advice

>TheRedPill
Yeah, I fucked up, that's the one I meant to write with the excellent sidebar.

>The Red Pill
>"just lift and hold frame, bro"
>"max ur looks and swipe hard on Tinder, bro"
>"just be alpha and women never fuck you in the ass, bro"

>MGTOW
>"all women are vile creatures on par with apes, only more manipulative and dangerous"
>"I'm gonna play vidya for the rest of my life and never even look at a woman ever again"

They both suck.

"just lift" is actually good advice, probably makes you more confident with the increased test and health benefits. cardio is also good

Mgtow is a cesspool tho

This.

If you read some proper redpill theory then I can guarantee you they don't suck.
Especially about how the concept of love and selection strategy differs between men and women.
You shouldn't take the articles as absolute truths, they are simply part of the core in many respects. Women, especially highly intelligent ones, can hold some very interesting conversations and capable of being right. However, this all goes to shit when you trigger the evolutionary wired parts of their brain. They instantly go into women instincts 101. What this means can be different and yes you can find women where this is a lot different than some redpill stereotype to a degree.

Honestly, it's true that women are opportunistically trying to get access to the best available mate to them and in turn they'll be less likely to leave him in an instant, especially if he is above them by a good margin.

Lot of guys know this by instinct and fathers also give similar advice. This is probably more true if you don't live in a feminism infested shithole.

TL;DR
RedPill is very much true in the fact that if you know your shit then you'll get more pussy, but you have to know your shit in social situations too - you must be able to represent yourself and what you know. The same way you don't date shitty women. This comes naturally for men; they are meant to achieve and they shouldn't feel bad about it.

Women also do shit tests you. I even tested some of this stuff recently by intentionally failing on giving a more beta image than alpha and women try to friendzone/turn you into an orbiter like clockwork.

Believe what you see and you have experimentally verified - all else is just a hypothesis by a random guy. Above all else, don't be afraid to test! Do that with confidence too and it will show! If you can genuinely do that then you will actually improve yourself! Pretense is unhealthy!

>everyone misreading
It clearly isn't the same 20% fucktards all women have different tastes. There is probably a small % that almost all women find attractive but probably an equally small % that almost no women find attractive.

you forgot the ",bro" at the end of your post my man

That makes a lot of sense. Is there a source on this?

Wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman, faggot.

Old as the hills man.

Women use sex to get love, men use love to get sex.

Playing along with your claim of being female.

You and your friends most likely enjoy feeling attractive and wanted and knowing that the sex will most likely lead to other things you want. If you could get that without sex you would. For a man the sex is the entire point

as a man, i often hope that sex will lead to anal

Not really.
Females are attracted to personalities more. If you like the way you look, if you love yourself, if you're assertive, you will get a lot of women no matter how you look unless you have severe issues like half of your face is missing.
Build does matter because it tells women you love yourself and you look after yourself. Clothes, haircut and overall style are also important for the same very reason.
Height does not matter, strong chin does not matter (fuck zyzz, google brad pitt), face asymmetry also does not matter.
It's just excuses losers invent due to their low self esteem.

research actually says that facial symmetry is one of the most important components of attractiveness

harrison ford has asymmetrical face just look at him. And he was always like that.
Now go ahead and tell me he's not attractive to women
>b-but muh research...
>b-but he's rich
excuses.

>What is the natural/biological purpose

Where do you get the idea that every living thing has one?

he didnt when he was young, that is just what happens as you get old, im guessing 1 in 1000 says he is hotter now

>Height does not matter

Doing all the other things besides sex.

yeah he did.

>meant to breed
The fact chimps rape their females proves humans arent even supposed to let their females decide on the breeding.

The 40% of men reproducing is due the russian roulette or life where a number of things can kill a man or his offspring before the current year comes.

>posting old solo

>being this delusional

dude that face has hella symmetry

slight bend in the nose and the rest is mirrored

Golden ratio is more importance than symmetry. Ford was a solid 8

not a phi?

"Human females only find 20% of human males sexually attractive. This means that 80% of human males are not meant to breed."

This is an assertion not an argument. First off your numbers are probably wrong, I don't see the studies you're referencing that only 20% of human males are attractive to women as a whole, but let's pretend that statement is true, it still doesn't logically follow that 'therefore 80% of males are not meant to breed. According to what? According to who? What are you basing this conclusion on?

Continuing to pretend that your 20% number is correct, there are obviously more than 20% of males who ARE breeding, so who or what authority are you calling upon to say that they weren't 'meant' to. They do, therefore, they were 'meant' to.

Yours is an emotional argument, not a scientific one.

This. Women's bodies are built to be raped. They are physically weaker. The look pretty. They have multiple orgasm.

Women are physically weaker because the male walking apes did all the labor so the females could get away with less metabolism being devoted to maintaining stronger muscle fibers that is why they are so much weaker than men because evolution has made women the slave gender.

all of this talk about breeding and fertility really rustles my jimmies.

>the slave gender.
so they are meant to be raped?