TFW too intelligent to be happy

>TFW too intelligent to be happy.

Maybe your unhappy because of the GIANT TUMOR on your head.

>tfw too enlightened to have sex

Are you being enlightened by your own intelligence?

That's a strange looking fedora

All humans are too intelligent to be happy. Intelligence produces suffering because it reveals our condition, that is, fallen.

>mfw Osho fucked someone's mom

>TFW too intelligent to feel

>tfw you've looked into the deeper fabric of reality, and can no longer coalesce into the surface view of modern society's blind delusions: it's all a construct

this genuinely concerns me

is there any other way

Is it intelligent of our intelligence to produce suffering

Is this some ironic "I'm so smart" shit or are there really people in here who unironically think they're smart but still believe stupid shit like that?

Yes, that's its purpose. Intelligence pertains to knowledge. It is true that suffering has become part of human nature and therefore our intelligence makes this known.

lel stupid pseud

Then it doesn't produce suffering, it somehow communicates that suffering to an abstract cognoscent agent presumably residing somewhere in the brain, and detached from our "Human Condition" to the point it has to be informed that its human of residence is fallen, and thus intelligence is the mediator of the knowledge of suffering that this agent is asked to vicariously feel, as I imagine you to imagine.

That's just because of human bias to lend more credence to the critical sad guy than to the happy optimistic guy.

Which isn't even a bad idea since being in a state of happiness makes meatsacks more prone to skipping the details, depressed people being more realistic and all that.

On the other hand, if you aren't emotionally affected in a good way by your craft you will never accomplish anything of worth because if your heart isn't in it you won't be able to think creatively let alone make any major breakthroughs. Also you won't be very persuasive.

Imo perceiving the world "fairly" "objectively" or being a "rational" person are shitty memes. I'm not some cultural marxist but imo we should redefine intelligence to include more of the "street smart" skills which include the ability to fool yourself effectively in order to be happy.

So sorry OP but to me you're not very "intelligent" :-) (but it's not like you can't still be a phd in stem and philosophy or whatever your BRAIN desires)

It may be a shitpost, though I suspect it's not entirely so in intention, but it's really a pain to read

Sorry not sorry

truth

That's kinda what I thought. It would be pretty disappointing if people were serious about that "I'm so smart, what a burden" shit

but the fact that you didn't get it makes you stupid. sorry bro

I'm not the one claiming I was smart though. I'm well aware of how mediocre I am.

So what you are saying is you are good at utilizing the rational parts of your brain and that's why you can't utilize the rational parts of your brain to engineer a happier life for yourself?

Bruh here's me, a dumb person, about to bestow words of wisdom upon your intelligent ass: God invented sadness and depression so we could allocate more time for ourselves to solve problems. If you use that time to wallow in self pity instead of solving your problems you are doing it wrong son!

cool bro, i respect that

Do heroin.

>TFW too ataraxic to be sad

the problem with heroin addiction is the part when you run out of money. then you start doing crazy and illegal things. If i had an unlimited supply of money, i would be a happy heroin addict the rest of my life

t. former heroin addict

>God invented
stopped reading there

What about abscesses, infected heart valves, blood borne infections, constipation, and pneumonia?

Tfw too intelligent to not ban myself for a month

Dubs get

>tfw too intelligent to be male

I don't know, I thought like the OP whenever I was a teenager but now I've settled into the "I'll never know nearly enough and there are some things I'll never be good at because I'm to stuck in my own ways"

>t. computer Veeky Forumsentist studying algorithm optimization

>tfw not intelligent enough to make lolis real
I rare fap to loli though

Read anything from Tolstoy. I'd recommend Resurrection though.