Prehistoric Sci

*Meanwhile on prehistoric Veeky Forums*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQgI4bHpAlA
nature.com/nature/journal/v517/n7534/full/nature13997.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me have evidence other tribe is dumber than our tribe because of skin color! Elders are all wrong. It big lie. Other tribe dumb because of ancestors. They cannot even make sharp rock the same way we do!

Me think your theory dumb. Me hit you with rock.

Why is engineering so much better than science?

Instead of waste walk walk and tick tock on try try, me have think think to let us make accurate estimate of how much walk walk and tick tock needed.

Me call it mathematic.

And how will this Mathematic help us? Will it kill sabertooth? Will it help us collect berry? Will it give one of us a chance to do rump-rump with that hottie Nina from the other tribe?

nigga you gay

>tribe elder in count rocks
>any rocks I want
>big pile of rocks starting

biggest rock best rock!

Kek

sometime small rock better
depend on application
use big rock for paint on
use small rock for poke mammoth

Greetings, Mere mortals

Beware big nose tribe they evil they steal all our shiny rocks
Ugg feel angry with big nose men ugg want big nose men dead

>big rock
For you

All you is cucks. You all stupid.

Only fellow who still live in high hard bush learn Cave Sketching II. It not bring tribe forward in survival. Stupid savannah walker need learn useful thing, like Wind Cover III or Fish I. I already peer with Elder, we discuss advanced thing like sharp stone engineering and hot light dynamics, while rest of group still on first tale of food-skin use. They ask savannah-liver question "how do remove hard thing in dead food before eat" and "how do make child birther not scream when I try to make child with child birther and child birther not want make child". Elder has promised me position at tribe be young-elder and speak own tales to tribe. Me really despise tribe. All savannah walkers. Do not know sharp rock from hard rock. Shaking my head, me am think superior to other tribe member.

You tribe have no culture. Me tribe have better culture. You culture merely want rock armor with pretty women who are flat. You are caveboo. You leave now.

What you just say to me? Me will make you know me have learn stick throw and can throw stick longer than any tribe member. Me have fed tribe over 7 cold cycles. Me be able hunt in over 4 ways. You be only small fur jumper to me. Me will look you down in forest. Me will throw big rock at you. Big rock, nbigger than you ever see before. Me will dead you.You have ruded at wrong tribe now, savannah walker. Me will punch my stick at hardness you have never before watched. Me am following your smoke signal as we talk. You will regret calling me caveboo you hutaku. When me done deading you, me will make child with your birther and your child maker. But not that only. Me will throw poop at your wall painting. How you like the culture now, tree climber? Me will go down history as Mudblaster Great. Me will win, you will not win. You be warn, earth skin.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown as to who these guys are?

Fire warm. Path cold and muddy. Waste of potential place for fire.
Why not make path out of fire?
Thermal uhgug pathways!

>mfw normies of the future will serve and worship the pantheon of the atomistic stone unironically
roflmao

what the fuck is this?

Female here. Who's gonna take me clubbing?

Uggs or go

Seems unpractical.

Why should anyone interested in science and math even bother studying a little philosophy ?

P A N G E A
A
N
G
E
A

pls be in pangea

it roll stone

it fun to move around

it appear to me that whenever I strike rock with rock, fire god appears.
Perhaps me should test rock with every other rock in control environment so me can learn more about property.

Perhaps we should smash your head in with rock before you bring on fire god apocalypse?

Let's help those poor humies to migrate to Gibraltar.

#NeanderthalLivesMatter

You know whites, not blacks are part Neanderthal right?

And why should that change the fact that #NeanderthalLivesMatter, you fucking racist?

Ung...What racist

>clubbing
Oh you

Why I thinking where my thinking come from?

bad stomach
you no eat semen again like OP do

>berrypicker as fuck

> kekeke, you no fly with holy poop flower

Actually user every HUMAN(even Abos) EXCEPT BLACK PEOPLE are a tiny percent Neanderthal. The fact that neanderthals look like primitive white people may be an indication that humans are supposed to look like white people in European latitudes and that Asians are really fucking weird looking compared to the hominid genus.

youtu.be/vQgI4bHpAlA

It's invention by foreign tribe, me no believe in it.

No gadgets or toys. Few drugs. Focus on food, shelter, safety and--more than today--what was best for all; though only in the group. Was better in some ways.

However, from then it would be 1000s of years of stupidity to get to a time where at least some of us are civilized.

What the UGG you just UGG say about me, little UGG? Me have you know me finish top of cave in Bear Warriors, and me part of many many hunts on sabertooth, and me have many lots kill of mammoth. Me learned Neanderthal fighting and me biggest club in whole tribe. You nothing to me but just other wooly rhino. Me will UGGing beat you up with aim like no other spear-thrower got, listen my UGGing talk. You think you can run away with say that UGG to me from other cave? Think more, UGGer. While we talk me am tell my big friends in whole forest and they finding your cave right now so you look out for fire mountain. Fire mountain that fill your cave with lava. You UGGing dead, kid. Me hunt everywhere, everyday, and me kill you with more ways than many many lots lots, and that just with rock. Can not just beat you up, but me have big cave full of lots pointy rocks and me hit you with every rock to chase you out of whole woods, you little UGG. If you know what me do to you if you say, maybe you no say and shut mouth instead. But no can, no did, and now you feel real sorry. Me bury you in mammoth poop and you eat poop. You UGGing kill, kiddo.

This is factually wrong, the more accurate statement would be they have among the lowest signals of Neanderthal dna but zero.

>nature.com/nature/journal/v517/n7534/full/nature13997.html

>We found evidence for historically complex and regionally distinct admixture with multiple HG and Eurasian populations across SSA (Fig. 2 and Supplementary Note 5). Specifically, ancient Eurasian admixture was observed in central West African populations (Yoruba; ~7,500–10,500 years ago), old admixture among Ethiopian populations (~2,400–3,200 years ago) consistent with previous reports10, 12, and more recent complex admixture in some East African populations (~150–1,500 years ago) (Fig. 2, Extended Data Fig. 7 and Supplementary Note 5). Our finding of ancient Eurasian admixture corroborates findings of non-zero Neanderthal ancestry in Yoruba, which is likely to have been introduced through Eurasian admixture and back migration, possibly facilitated by greening of the Sahara desert during this period13, 14.

You mean species-ist?

we wuz kangz