/OVERMAN/ thread

>619. You are descended from an unimaginably long line of lifeforms that goes all the way back to the Big Bang, not a single one of which has failed to reproduce. Will you?

Was Icy balding?

"For the woman, the man is a means: the end is always the child." - Friedrich Nietzsche

If you breed you're cucked by your kid. Breeding is for beta numales.

Take the Fred pill

>using "lifeforms" instead of "people" or "ancestors" to lend his statement a cosmic perspective

>thinks life began with the big bang

Has there been any activity at all from this guy lately?

I see three possibilities for what happened to him:

1. He's busy working on something epic.
2. He got caught/died somehow.
3. He's in the process of realizing how insane and psychopathic his ideology is and will possibly have a religious conversion.

>being involved in the continuation of the species is for beta numales
You're absolutely winning your parents over to your line of reasoning

>>being involved in the continuation of the species is for beta numales

Honestly it really is

721. The sucker is gay; the suckee is not gay.

its a pretty tantalizing thought.

^^^^^
but this

Is there anything more cringey than the people who keep shilling this guy?

I have no doubt in my mind the majority of the people on Veeky Forums who do so are effeminate white guys in their teens and 20s :^)

My parents are cucked by me. They spent shitloads of resources on me and they're getting nothing back.

I am an End to the worlds means. Breeders are just means to an end. Slaves to the next generation.

>450. The Gameplay as such manifestation, the Gameplay which is nothing else and has no content save that of being self−manifestation, is Gameplay. Graphics is to be taken as this reflected Gameplay-ness. Controls is not yet actual: it is the first immediacy; its reflection is therefore a becoming and transition into an other; or its immediacy is not Controls−in−and−for−itself. Graphics also stands higher than Story. True, Replay value is the immediacy that has proceeded from ground and conditions, or from essence and its reflection. It is therefore in itself what Story is, real reflection, but it is not yet the posited unity of reflection and immediacy. Replay value therefore passes over into appearance in that it develops the reflection which it contains

Excerpt from "Theses on Buck Bumble" by Alex Kierkegaard aka Icycalm

Didn't you hear? He killed himself in a totally rad street race in Sweden. Total underground stuff, real macho. Pure thanatos and contempt of death. Drove right into a fucking concrete pillar because the controls were bad.

He's fucking hilarious man. I don't personally want to go through his +700 rambles, but it's a lolcow goldmine.

>95. Oh for the days when gentlemen walked around with swords and guns! The often unbearable tediousness of everyday existence could at least be shattered at any moment by a challenge for a duel.

im his aim buddy and he sent me that tasty little morsel after i wired him a not inconsiderable sum..

so iguess the answer's no 1 eh?

Cringe!

You massive cuck.

hmm is that really all you guys got? ad hom attacks?

in the words of the man himself:

>As for what happened -- the same thing that has been happening ever since I started posting in videogame forums. I hold a mirror to people's faces, they see their ignorance and stupidity reflected in it, and then instead of learning from that and mending their ways they lash out at me, for showing them the mirror. The Athenians poisoned Socrates for this. The Jews crucified Jesus of Nazareth. This is human nature.

now go educate yourselves you bottom feeders.

Cringe!

I see a lot of people interested in icycalm here. Some people are eager to jump in, others are intimidated. I've read his oeuvre about eleven times, so I just want say a few words and address people who are thinking about reading him or are just beginning.

Before you embark on your journey into the mind of a genius, you have to understand a few things that are very important. When we talk about icycalm, we’re talking about a man whose I.Q. could not be measured. Past 200, I.Q. tests get imprecise. We don’t know whether we’re dealing with a man with an I.Q. of 200 or 300 or what. We can’t measure it. When it comes to Icycalm-tier geniuses, the standard tests simply don’t apply. You see, Icycalm could have entered any field he wanted. He was a real-life Will Hunting. He could’ve been a doctor or a lawyer, or both, if he wanted. He could’ve been a pioneer in physics. He could’ve been a codebreaker for the NSA. But no. He decided to be a writer. He decided to devote his life to video games and to illuminating for us the way to critique them. That was the beauty and the tragedy of his life. In one way, it’s a blessing to have been born in Icycalm’s time, to be able to read his blog, to see his famous forum posts, which are already transforming people both intellectually and spiritually. On the other hand, I will surely die before we know even half of the secrets buried within the labyrinth of Orgy of the Will. That I consider a curse.

It’s been four years since Orgy of the Will was written and scholars have only begun to come to terms with its full implications. This is what you must understand. Icycalm reverse-engineered not only video game critique, but all of Western literature as well as language itself. Packed within Orgy of the Will is Hamlet, The Brothers Karamazov, Gravity’s Rainbow, Ulysses, and everything else. Hell, it even serves as an overview of human history, from dawn to today. It’s a web page you could spend a lifetime studying. A lifetime spent in bliss, no doubt. It would be more worthwhile to spend one’s life reading and rereading Orgy of the Will than to achieve being “well-read” in the traditional sense.

You must understand that, on your first time through, you will not understand everything Icycalm is trying to communicate to you. Don’t worry. He knew things about life that we won’t discover for decades. Your job is merely to get on the road. In the decades to come, we may, if we’re lucky, discover scientific applications for the new ways of thinking Icycalm gave us. We may have to throw out science altogether. We simply don’t know. For now, we have to be content with our vanguard roles. We are the ones who will break the ground and loosen the soil for Icycalm’s future interpreters. This is not only our pleasure, but our duty. And for that, as Icycalm famously said, "I wish you way more than luck."

Cringe!

I love this guy in the same way I love robert green. If the works of both people are read with a sense that the authors are aware of how edgy and absurd they sound, written with the Swiftian intonation of something like "a modest proposal," then there's actually a kind of bizarre but great wit to the things they say. If we assume they're not aware, then it's impossibly difficult to endure what they put forward. Reading their works is like looking at an optical illusion which appears as an impossible and transcendent object from the right angle and which from any other perspective appears only as a mess of strangely placed pieces.

Lost.

It's a meme, you dip!