Discount pizza

To anyone whos still paying full price when ordering pizza STOP.

The next time you order, give a nice big tip to the delivery driver and ask if knows about any special deals or offers, ask for his number and tell him the next time you want to make an order you will call him *wink* *nudge* *spank*

You get cheap pizza, they get big tips, its a win-win deal

Dumb advice. Instead, lick your lips and rub your nipples at the delivery driver. Drop to your knees and unzip his pants, then stuff his dong in your mouth. Really make sure to roll the tip of his cock around on your tongue and deepthroat him, don't forget to play with his balls. Then he'll give you the pizza for free.

nig nog pizza;
>slice of bread
>cheese
>pepperoni
add cheese and pepperoni to bread , put in microwave for about a minute
pizza!

who're you spanking dumbass?

>save your money by tipping the delivery boy with the rest of the money you'd spend on your order
nice "life hack"

Why not just get prepackaged frozen pizza? It's cheaper than delivery pizza guaranteed. If you get the quality ones (cfk, digiourno, amy's) you're paying the same price still and actually better quality. You wait about the same time. All you have to do is put that stuff in the oven and take it out later.

>but my anchovies
Then why not go pick it up? No delivery chain ever has charged a fair delivery fees and tips.

As a former pizza employee if you want cheap pizza just go into literally ANY pizza establishment a half hour before they close and ask for any 'unclaimed' pizzas. You get them cheap. I typically do this at Papa Murphy chains so I can bake them myself and get 50% off.

It literally works 9/10 times. :^)

my local guys don't give out food. They keep it for themselves. I learned this when I was jobless and applied for work there, they told me about it during the interviews. Your 9/10 seems a bit too high.

Well they aren't going to give them out. You go in late because they would rather sell their pre made stuff cheap so they can get on with their closing duties as opposed to dirtying up their make table and waiting for the little bugger to cook.

Fair enough

that sounds counterintuitive.

>living somewhere where you have to tip drivers
Or just wait for a coupon, most pizza places give out coupons like every other week.

were I live there's an automatic $3 delivery surcharge. Well it depends on each place.

Are you actually implying that the delivery guy is gonna steal pizzas and deliver them to you on the down low for a small cut? I don't know where to start with this.

>google x restaurant coupons
>order over phone because the pizza site runs non free JavaScript
>pick up pizza
>pay cash

why aren't you doing this?

Better yet. just ask on the phone when you call, most places always have specials, after they tell you the specials ask if there's any more because(at least with Dominos) we have like 10 specials at any one time, but we just read out the top two.

Always tip even if its a couple bucks
That delivery charge doesn't go to the driver btw

>ask for his number and tell him the next time you want to make an order you will call him *wink* *nudge* *spank*

I'm really not sure getting a discount on pizza. is worth blowing the delivery guy

I do tip the proper amount, it's just the surcharge why can they charge the customer when it doesn't go to the driver, why is there a surcharge and where does the money go?

Some places will but even then you risk getting food that's been in the warmer all day and is super gross.

did you just realize that he was right?

>the bottom is too soggy
>use a pan

I made nig nog pizza when I was buzzn so I didn't care less it was soggy lol