Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

>inb4 neckbeard spergs out about pop science

>2 + 2 = 4 is pop science

maybe in your favela, you retarded monkey.

>1771
>4557

Prove it.

s(s(0))+s(s(0))=s(s(s(0))+s(0))=s(s(s(s(0))+0))=s(s(s(s(0))))

he really needs to lay of de grass if you get my meaning HAHAHAHAAHAH

H-how can one man be so smart

Define 's'

Define '(' and ')'

Define '+'

Define '='

Define '0'

One often assumes, when writing a proof, that the reader is not a retard, sorry.

Literally NOT an argument.

Thanks for proving my point.

>call him a retard
>hey! calling me a retard isn't an argument!
HOW DID HE KNOW?
maybe you're not as retarded as I thought WOW

Literally NOT an argument.

Thanks for proving my point.

>it's another "define define" episode

Look, if you're still going to troll or act retarded, that's fine.
- Swear
- Ad hominem; Call people names
- Don't provide counter-arguments
- Reject realism and the scientific consensus
That's ok.
Just don't loop.
Looping is cancer.

Personal incredulity and the argument from ignorance are fallacies. You're ignorant.
You imply you have no knowledge of the other kinds, therefore they don't exist.
That is wrong irrational.
:D

Still no arguments to be found except diverting from the original question or repeating the question in a meme manner.

In other words, thanks for proving my point. :^)

I take it you don't have high reading comprehension?
I can post a test to check your knowledge of scientific principles and you can share the link of your results, timestamped of course.
:D

You have offered zero counter-point, zero counter evidence.
Therefore I see no reason to continue with you if only I have something to intellectually contribute.

Your denialism is fallacious.

>One often assumes, when writing a proof, that the reader is not a retard, sorry.

Wow, your original point was so intelligent and deserved a well thought out reply!

Go back to idiot.

Veeky Forums is for 13-25 year olds.
Reddit is for 22-35 year olds.
Very rarely are there any top level graduates online in forums anymore.
They jump to conclusions, straw man and contradict well known consensus-based concepts, and in some areas, they even reject axioms.

They don't seem to understand the importance of coherency or source.

In this case, user straw mans and then refuses to point to a source, just dictating anons memory justifies anons emotional retort and denial.

Debate etiquette calls for references, which I posted, and logical arguments without presumptions, which I posted, but I doubt anyone will take LOGIC for what it's worth when people can try to rely on self-serving biases and interpretations.

Still no proper response or argument to be found.

This was your original post:
>One often assumes, when writing a proof, that the reader is not a retard, sorry.

Now you're asking for an intelligent reply.

In other words, back you go

I have to assume you're too ignorant to continue this conversation in an educational manner. Would you rather I just call you stupid instead of ignorant? Because you're acting pretty stupid right now. And mad.

You do realize that since you've been bated from your normal shit posts to actually taking the time to write shit out, it means that I've won the troll battle you started in the first place, right? Since you failed at your pathetic attempt to shit post like the troll you are I figured I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

I'm glad you realize that you've been bested.

Projecting your world as everyone else's world is for 0-10 year olds. (unless you are autistic)

stop replying to pasta you imbecile newfag
kill yourself

define argument
define proving
define point
define my

Cringe post

You being too retarded to understand his proof does not invalidate his proof.

You are out of the game, that's what you wanted.
I'll spend some of my energy to tell you a few things.
First, you are one adorable monkey to my eyes, a really stupid one, since what you just said is wrong, since you can talk about math using words, one plus one is two, and you can understand nature without understanding math, you drop an apple, it falls and so on :)
a small tiny lecture to you, understand it.

And since you are not in, you don't want to know how to.. for example know how to calculate how to get your dream job? Like I have.. or.. How to be the perfect father?
Those are all states of everything in existence, plausible ones.

And yes, I am aware this is waste of time, like trying to teach algebra to a dog, but to others here who don't get this, be humble, don't attack me, but the theories, we will never be finished, but we can use these for literally anything..

be smart, for once in your life at least.

Thanks for inadvertently making my point for me :^).

Glad we are on the same team.

*bows down obediently*

not a definition

Yes, exactly.

You made my point for me. They don't exist :).

Still no arguments to be found except diverting from the original question or repeating the question in a meme manner.

In other words, thanks for proving my point. :^)