This Board is 50% intelligent people that believe they are stupid, and 50% idiots that believe they are smart

This Board is 50% intelligent people that believe they are stupid, and 50% idiots that believe they are smart.

How do you figure that?

This board is 100% me
I make every post on this site for my own amusement.

I know I'm stupid.
t. idiot

Stupid or smart compared to what?
People who think that they are X without any comparison are usually pretty stupid.

Why am I even here in the first place

shut up me

there's like 1% that visit this board just to get confused

>me

i herd ur bro ded bru

The call that saved North Korea

>the call that saved best korea

FTFY mong

>This Board is 50% intelligent people that believe they are stupid

Intelligent people rarely call themselves stupid, because they sincerely think and feel they're intelligent.
People who often call themselves stupid need quests, experience and more learning to acquire the common sense intelligence that comes with maturity and introspection.

everyone thinks they're smart

you fall into the latter, I assume this is the purpose of the thread. It's ironic, yes?

>splitting everyone into two distinct groups

You're a fag

Kek I'm still laughing about this.
>I outdid myself.

bs
>retardation

I'm an intelligent idiot.
>Where does that put me?

>2017
>Still thinking in 1D

This isn't true at all. Once you start pressing boundaries in a field, you realize how stupid you really are and that you're just moderately less stupid than others.

Then again I was only good at mathematics because I can get into abstraction real easily and am not impatient as fuck.

There's a 50% chance that OP is from /pol/, got btfo, and is desperately attempting to marginalize the 50% of people who refuted his claims.

Which one am I? I'd like to believe I'm intelligent.

Tfw intelligent person who believes they're stupid

And op is 100% unadulterated faggot

50% idiots that superficially believe they're stupid because underneath that facade they believe they're intelligent, and 50% idiots that believe they're smart

FTFY OP, dumb faggot

how am i supposed to know where i fall?

A smart person would be smart enough to accurately gauge their intelligence. They might not say "I'm smart" because it is a social faux pas to brag about your intelligence, but they are aware of any talents they might have.

I think your ratio is way off.

shut up, you're me. solipsism is the only correct world view. prove me wrong. tip: you can't.