Daily reminder prose is a poor man's poetry

Daily reminder prose is a poor man's poetry

Daily reminder poetry is a poor man's prose

Daily reminder that streams of 0s and 1s have best sonority and aesthetic.

Daily reminder the prose poetry was a mistake.

Linear writing is a poor man's calligram.

t. Wilhelm Albert Włodzimierz Apolinary Kostrowicki

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is a poor man's social life

;_;

it's the other way, friend

wtf I hate myself now

:(

Daily reminder the happiness obtained from a social life is a poor man's happiness obtained from their pursuit of knowledge and wisdom

Daily reminder poop comes out of butts.

Perhaps if you either have a ridiculously narrow view of poetry from not reading it, or simply terrible taste in poetry. I'm sure it's the former.

man butts. girls poop strawberries.

Daily reminder to douche

Have you ever had a girl sitting on your face so you were licking her asshole and then you deliberately forced yourself to think of the fact that she shits from this hole and it's actually really disgusting what you're doing, just to make it kinkier and weirder and hotter?

Not even my fucking tulpa wants to fuck me

I'm so alone

if knowledge is gained but there's no one around to share it with, does it still make a sound?

poetry has every device prose had, and one more, so its better.

Daily reminder poetry is an outlet and/or a conveyance of emotion.

that's narrow minded and ultimately true.

Expand my mind then, what else may poetry be?

i said you were right, bro

Then I have misunderstood your comment; I apologize.

yeah, i just think you phrased it in a way that implies being emotionally rooted is in anyway limiting. Which I disagree with whole-heartedly.

daily reminder that prose and poetry are two completely different means of conveying information and cannot be compared to one another directly.

fictional prose is a sub-genre of poetry.

Of course not, emotions are valid pseudo-thought processes, and have an inherent need to be expressed, art is the medium by which we release and express emotions that we do not in daily life. This is not to say, however, that poetry is meaningless outside its value to its creator, on the contrary it is extremely valuable as a way of experiencing emotions one would not otherwise taste.

I dunno man Stephen King isn't what I'd call poor.

ive never held a girls hand

daily reminder that Veeky Forums's constant obsession w proper, elite, patrician cultural consumption is a symptom of the board's collective failure to cross the threshold from childhood to adulthood, to know yourself, what you like, and not to look to others for your own unique path.

but most people here probably literally are children, so maybe you're just a child

t. pleb that got butthurt because his favourite genre fiction crap got roasted

>poetry that follows meter and rhyme
I don't like it, but I respect the effort that goes into it

>blank/free """"""""""""""""verse"""""""""""" """""""""""""poetry"""""""""""""""""
Literal retardation

Blank verse is unrhymed iambic pentameter. Do you hate the plays of Shakespeare?

daily reminder that OP is gay af

pretty hot desu

Your an idiot.

like most people here, I don't know the difference between prose and poetry

>he thinks prose is somehow less gay than poetry
daily reminder that if you're a male who reads fiction, you're a flaming homosexual

Greentexts > Prose > Poetry

No

>tfw no dick to suck