According to science, which race is generally considered the most attractive?

According to science, which race is generally considered the most attractive?

mine

trick question because plastic surgery LOL

Trick question: There are no known biological races in the human species

ambiguously tan master race

According to science, science is too detached from the reality now to give you a simple and definite answer.
You're better off consulting /s/ or Veeky Forums or /pol/.

It doesn't have to be a simple and definite answer. It could be one detailing correlations between perceived attractiveness and race.

according to my calculations, it's the race with the big ass

Lmao, nature hasn't got time for your phoney mathematical bullshit. If you want a real explanation, consult an artist or something, they know far more about the real world than most physicists and mathematicians do.

I am nature and I made this thread so fuck you.

Mixed race people because they have more genetic diversity. Latin American people are a mix of white, Amerindian, and black. Latinas are the hottest women.

t. dating a latina girl

Those women in OP aren't even remotely ordered by skin color.

Also white people

hoes! nasty looking sluts the most of them...dunno most races are interesting thoiugh

funny how the put the most attractive ones in the middle. also, for the one circled in red i'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it comes from.

False.
Latinas mostly lack the genes for metabolizing post-agricultural diets which makes them get fat as fuck.

East Asians are objectively superior.

She looks like she might not poo in loo

she can use my face as her designated shitting street.

They're hideous

sjw's have gone too far.

Not scientific in the slightest but here is a summary of data from a match making site.

>i'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it comes from
>she can use my face as her designated shitting street

Do you know you're a sick bastard or do you think others actually want to know this?

They're definitely contenders.

I could have sworn I quoted these posts in

in asia, they're considered average

maybe you'd feel more at home at

Wanting to eat shit is not normal. Wtf is wrong with you?

maybe not to a prancing homo man like you. how can you say you truly love a woman if you won't eat her shit?

If anything this just shows how people's preferences are shaped by the cultural norms they live in.

do you expect her to eat your shit too?

just curious/ trying to understand

no, that's gross. what the fuck is wrong with you?

how do you know she really loves you if she won't eat ur shit?

None of them are above average attractive, whoever assembled that collage of skank and hambeast went out of their way to do that. The question is why!? Why must everything be a troll today?

because she lets you eat her shit.

No offense but I'm calling b.s.

How can you do much better than what i posted?

The average is just very high with low variance.

Han Chinese women are the most attractive, and then pale Irish women.

The Irish don't look any different from other white people.

All and none, biological proof of this is the fact you can impregnate them all with fertile offspring.

Human construction proof is that you can caked them make-up or do plastic surgery.

WRONG

>perfidious Hibernia

The only thing that science acknowledges is that race is a social construct.

East asian girls.

Yea man look at those socially comstructed bone structures.
Genetics are social constructs too.

*race as typically portrayed in modern society is a myth

If you're going by how geneticists and doctors actually think of race, then of course it isn't a social construct.

The problem is that broad terms like "black" or "white" or "asian" are pretty much meaningless. There are dozens of distinct "black" races, with significantly different bone structures, and in some cases, larger genetic differences between different "black" races, whose only similarity might be their pigmentation, than between the average "white" and "black" person, leading to the use of the phrase, "more variation within than without".

If you're going to be racist, gotta be accurate.

They're genetically the same as brits.

They did it to show the continuum of skin color. From Apricot to Coffee in this case, because all people are some sort of shade of orange.

Except for those weird albinos.

I know.
Saying "race is a social construct" from that is buzzfeed levels of headline twisting.

"The american understanding of race is too narrow"

I accept your retort.

asian women look like asian men with long hair

I don't understand how anyone can see it otherwise

100% pure Scandinavian stock

>That men's opinion of dating black women

see

It's the lighting. They're doing it to make them all look closer in skin color than they actually are.

>asian women rating asian men
>10%

>asian women rating white men
>16%

literally the only race where the women prefer a different race than their own LMAO.

> science is too detached from the reality now to give you a simple and definite answer

The scientific method is a method of induction, not deduction. Retard.

Breed, then, fuckhead. race exists because we say it does and we use it to represent a real phenomenon.

Pretiest = Slavic
Cutest = Asian
Muh dick = Latinas

Dubs don't lie

Well, I wouldn't put it that way, but yes. Then again, I have a thing for Indian girls.

First, what is your definition of "attractive"?. But even if you do a study under your definition you will only get an answer to your definition of attractive and not a "definitive" answer, as you are playing with something really subjective.

My opinion: I love Latinas and east Asian women with nice plastic surgery.

>First, what is your definition of "attractive"?

What people, individually, consider attractive. e.g. how would you rate this guy out 10?

no peer reviewed articles to support your answer user, sry but I can't help.

Wussies. They're afraid of controversy.

Scientifically speaking, why do I like black women so much, Veeky Forums?

>why do I like black women so much, Veeky Forums?

You're a cuck IRL and, subconsciously, a part of you thinks it's the only chance you have of getting laid.

I am attracted to Black women as well. They are the master race of the female gender.

>They are the master race of the female gender.
Yes.

What kind of parameter is that? How do you consider out of 10??. I mean if it is only like that, then is just a poll with a subjective result in which you will obtain a normal distribution with your answer based in the characteristics of the population that you are polling.

Are you retarded?

Are you gay?

Then explain it in some other way, I can wait.

Are you regaytarded?

So does that mean my yellow fever is caused by me moving to China? I wasn't born this way?!

I caught mine on Veeky Forums

I think it's one of those "even fatties can be models today grrrl power!" Things
Yeh well Asian men must be cute then ;)

Bretty accurate m8

This guy is onto something

Attractiveness is pretty subjective and more cultural than anything, Some cultures have shit tier taste in women.

I tend to lean more torwards the androgynous women side.