LIBTARDS SUFFER WORST BIRTH RATES - LIBERAL EXTINCTION EVENT

Birth Rates by Political Values in USA

Extremely liberal (2.5%) -- 1.61
Liberal (12.7%) -- 1.72
Slightly liberal (11.3%) -- 1.58

Conservative (14.3%) -- 2.34
Extremely conservative (3.7%) -- 2.62

Liberal Identity is being genocided by lack of births. Don't believe the "unstoppable" demographic bullshit that the media falsely believes.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/09/study-on-twins-suggests-our-political-beliefs-may-be-hard-wired/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4038932/
nytimes.com/2014/07/09/opinion/thomas-edsall-how-much-do-our-genes-influence-our-political-beliefs.html
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/08/05/political-beliefs-genetic/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/study-predicts-political-beliefs-with-83-percent-accuracy-17536124/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a big reason upcoming generations will be increasingly conservative and religious.

when you account for the differences in political ideology birth rates you will see conservatism is making a huge comeback.

politics is only genetic insofar as it is correlated with intelligence

idk, I tend to notice a lot of liberal people who had conservative parents than the other way around. So I don't assume all these kids of conservative parents will be conservative just because their parents are

completely false

You are completely full of shit on this subject.

>>science
>>muh experience

I didn't mean to post it here, but holy fuck are you stupid.

dubious-discuss

you asserted it

shitbrain low IQ moron. Knowing what people know about genetics and behavior (50%+) and twin studies it leans heavily towards political view being hereditary
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/09/study-on-twins-suggests-our-political-beliefs-may-be-hard-wired/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4038932/
nytimes.com/2014/07/09/opinion/thomas-edsall-how-much-do-our-genes-influence-our-political-beliefs.html
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/08/05/political-beliefs-genetic/

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/study-predicts-political-beliefs-with-83-percent-accuracy-17536124/

conservatives discourage delayed or prevented childbirth unlike liberals which endorsing it through careers and contraceptives. There is also the disproportionate amount of leftward

conservatives
>patriarchy
>shotgun weddings
>religion
>traditional sex roles
liberals
>feminism
>contraception
>education
>careers

Liberalism is depopulation Which is why it must be exported.

I think you're arguing with the wrong guy. I am just a guy who inadvertently agreed with the guy you're actually upset with.

why are you talking about personal experience on a science board?

In my personal experience I've never seen quantum effects.

>believing weasel worded science news
back to /pol/ microbrain fgt

this is a shit thread that isn't even remotely scientific or relevant to science. I didn't think that personal experience was forbidden

why are you assuming that children of conservatives will be conservative?

because genetic determinism exists

Why aren't muslim countries randomly becoming liberal?

it's about the absence of liberal chilluns due to liberal-endorsed choices.

>why aren't things that take centuries happening in years?

idk microbrain

if political orientation is random and not dependant on family. Why do the countries not oscillate or arrive at a balance?

you have to go back

>why are social systems complicated?
>why aren't people like ideal gasses?

idk microbrain

Is this new? It makes sense to me that "Extremely conservative" (i.e. probably super Christian) people have a higher birth rate. Fundies and Mormons and Catholics.

These people have always had a higher birth rate, but obviously a significant number of their kids don't follow suit because otherwise we'd be overrun with them by now.

quads checked

low intelligence goes hand in hand with higher birth rates. makes sense op.

If it's true then tell /pol/ to stop screaming white genocide cause it's only stupid liberals getting genocided.