Mechanical Engineering

What are the hardest classes on this list? I want to separate them in a way that if I have a couple hard classes I'll group them with two easier ones, so I don't pick all the difficult classes in one semester. I heard Physics and Calculus II were the some of the hardest. The ones I've crossed out I already have credit for.

calculus 2 is a notorious weed out class. same goes with physics.

How is this Engineering Design with CAD and Engineering Comp with App Software?

Which will end up being the most difficult? I mean I'd rather 15 credits of relatively easy shit one semester and like 11-12 one semester if a class or two are gonna be difficult

MechE fag here. Probably dynamics.

critical thinking

noted

lol those are bullshit classes. literally just you learning CAD/SolidWorks/MATLAB etc... this is partially why engineering degrees are looked down upon by the physical science and math majors

Out of the classes on that list, calc II is the only legitimately hard one. You may have trouble with statics, dynamics, and /or strength of materials if youre a brainlet.

Im calc 2 right now.This class can eat shit desu

current have a B+ in Physics 1 though.very good chance an A in this class.seriously fuck calc 2.

theyre all easy

save yourself time and if you have confidence in your intelligence and work ethic do them all in 1 semester

It's an A.S. you fool. Do you know what that even means?

calc 2 is gay

>71 credits

jesus christ. if youre gonna shitpost, atleast dont be such a massive fucking faggot

what's with all the calc 2 hate?

I have already done more than 60 credits in 1 semester and I was far from being overworked, I just hit the limit of allowed exams per semester

stop pretending that studying is so difficult. students are so spoiled and lazy. real work is much more difficult

nice try faggot. kys

>60 credits
>1 semester
pick one.I'll do you one better,Kys.

its a math department class, your argument is invalid

Do you mean 60 ECTS or 60 credit hours? I think there is a big differenvce, even when both is impressible

Currently doing 41 ECTS in this semester for my CS degree at a prestigous university, it's hard, especially with my job

credit points

180 for bachelor in total, 30 per semester the norm for a 3 year bachelor, it is claimed that 1 credit equals 30 hours of work but only if you visit all lectures, exercises and do your weekly homework and do extra long studying. if you do it efficient its more like 30 hours for 5 credits even though I have already passed 6 credit courses with only about 10 hours of total time investment for the entire semester (courses like probability and statistics that are simply easy or solid state physics where the exam was more of theoretical than mathematical nature because the prof is from MIT and apparently that's how they do it over there)

Thats two years. A 4 year Mech Eng degree is like 128-140 or so

>community college
>hard
So this is how far Veeky Forums has fallen. Remember when guys from CERN used to post here?

>humanities elective
Wait are you forced to spend time/money on this?