Let's talk about metaphysics...

Let's talk about metaphysics. Specifically to discuss these questions: Is the solar system just an atom in some larger body of mass? Are atoms tiny solar systems with living organisms inside of some of them?

I thought about that when I was 15 too.

> first q
Yes.
> second q
Yes.

I genuinely thought that I was the only human being on this planet smart enough to conceive these ideas. I also believe that life is just an infinite loop, where we try to answer mundane questions.

source: am a 170IQ psychonaut

Ever thought about it since? I just found my old binders from 10th grade and remembered thinking about this then

Agreed, but if atoms are tiny solar systems, then why can't we feel the heat of their suns when we come into contact with the matter?

We do, but at the same time... we don't.

at least once a month

In theory, if atoms are tiny solar systems, who's to say we're not destroying millions of solar systems when setting off a bomb? Could some higher power just explode our solar system by simply splitting the atom?

> Could some higher power just explode our solar system by simply splitting the atom?

Sure it could and maybe that's already happening. Time is relative.

This reminds me of Deepak Chopra when he misappropriates scientific terms for his pseudo-scientific philosophy.

No, the term "atom" isn't arbitrary.

The term atom is arbitrary. You probably lived in the Einstain world not too long ago buddy. All of us are from the Einstein world.

What I mean is that the term has a meaning and it doesn't have anything to do with solar bodies, buddy. Btw, the term atom comes from Leucippus (440 bc) and it essentially meant the same thing.

That can be argued, but there is much truth to the fact that atomic structures share many properties with solar bodies. And theoretically, if the solar system is an atom, would it be a totally new element? Could the number of protons and neutrons somehow be calculated in the "nucleus," and would the valence "electrons" have any significance?

>but there is much truth to the fact that atomic structures share many properties with solar bodies.
Sure, this has to do with relativity and the laws of motion. Also, the solar bodies are made of atoms.

>And theoretically, if the solar system is an atom, would it be a totally new element?
It's not an atom. I'm gonna go ahead and put my money on the fact that if we develop the technology to magnify things to the tiniest degree, we won't find human beings chilling on a particle.

They are likely affected and controlled by the same physical laws, though at different scales. Considering we can't see either without "gadgets," all of it is theoretical.
We have no idea how microscopes distort, twist and skew the truth because we never had, and never will have, a perfect representation in which to validate the results.

>170IQ psychonaut
>I take hallucinogens and then believe in the hallucinations but don't worry I'm still "smart".

>I genuinely thought that I was the only human being on this planet smart enough to conceive these ideas.

You're a fucking idiot if you're not doing a satire of an idiot.

>metaphysics
Wrong board you fucking loser.

To answer your questions:
Unknown.
And.
No.

No that's the final level but it's the level that shows how were all interconnected. The universe is a single living phenomenon

This... has nothing to do with metaphysics.

Shit just keep repeating itself infinitely from a smaller to a bigger scale

How is this shit even metaphysics?