Murder or suicide

How good are your deduction capacities, Veeky Forums ?

Murder because the wepon is in the wrong hand for an hero

Murder and well deserved, for wearing those flip-flops

private detective IRL here (lol yeah i know, i just like physics)

First question I ask is "who only smokes half their cigarette before killing themselves?"

murder

index finger not inside the trigger guard

other strange anomolies:

appears to be writing suicide note but lamp is unplugged, it's clearly nighttime outside

not wearing reading glasses either for suicide note

again with the cigarette, but the ashtray shows a habit of smoking cigarette to conclusion, not halfway as observed

only 1 shoe (but could be on head xD lmao get it guise)

murder

if sitting at the desk and the blood spatter on the right, the gun would have to be in the left hand

Roastie BTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only true answer.
Heh, brainlets.

not rly. suicide'r could have turned herself to face away from where the splatter is. there are other clues that can lead you to the conclusion that it is a suicide though.

blood splatter and where a gun is does not solve a case and is hardly a good way to determine suicide or murder

now if we could see the head wound, though, that would determine it. if she was shot through the mouth/forehead, then that doesn't do the "blood splatter" explanation any count, this would ONLY be true if she did the worst method of shooting ones self: through the temple

btw if u gonna kill urself, do it behind your ear, not front of the head, thats how u make vegetables

Thanks for the cue user.

Most obvious case of murdicide i have ever seen

It was rape

hey if you're gonna do it, may as well do it right without vegetabling yourself, right?

Murder, because:

-Appearantly she is left handed (look at the pen on the table, you always leave the pen on the x-handed side when you are finished writing.)

-However the gun is in her right hand

=> if she was sitting at her desk she should have turned around 180 degrees before shooting herself with her non dominant hand, which is strange

-She still has a burning cigarette in her dominant hand

>look at the pen on the table
it wobbled and rolled to the other side
>she should have turned around 180 degrees
she did not wanted to see her own reflection in the window
>burning cigarette in her dominant hand
she smoked with left while writing with right

As someone who smokes, I smoke with my left hand, although I'm right hand dominant

So this makes me believe she isn't left hand dominant, and the pen just simply moved. Cuz it's round.

Murder. If he was facing away from the desk (necessary for the blood spatter on right wall) and using his right hand the bullet casing on the desk (which you can barely see in your shitty image) would have ejected away from the desk, not onto it.

Murder

Trick question: it's my new date!