Where and what do you study Veeky Forums?

And don't lie you fatlards. Me: Medicine, Université de Lyon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_school_in_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KU Leuven
Chemistry

MIT
Double major in quantum physics and Africa American gender studies

I don't study anymore, I'm math teacher for underage fags. Worst job ever.

Uni of Nottingham, Genetics

McMaster University, Mathematics and Physics
Any other canadafags?

Nope.

ENS Lyon
Math

I'm too ashamed

> some community college in California
> Chemistry + Welding certificate

EPFL
Computer science

how is that uni? i'm an international student, i applied

Ryerson for Computer Engineering here

You don't have to if you're studying hard now.

user we're all brainlets here don't feel bad

physics major currently. planning on getting masters degree on astrophysics after graduation and then go for a PhD, so i could get into research and research about my dream subject. warp drives

Concordia University, in biology
Thinking of McMaster for my Graduate degree, how is it over in Hamilton?

Ball State University. Physics.

Transferring to Purdue next semester though

forgot to mention university. its in university of alberta

RWTH Aachen, CS

UWyo
Double BS in Chemistry and Molecular Biology

ETH Zürich
Mathematics

the only correct choice

University of Belgrade. Software Engineering.

I like it.

Harvard, working on a phd in women's studies

University of Illinois at Chicago, software engineering

your moms engineering my software at the university of illinois at chicago

Georgia southern university, electrical engineering

Biomedical engineering MSc, Budapest University of Technology and Economics.

It ain't a world ranked uni, but I couldn't be arsed to organize going foreign.

wish i could study in budapest, love that city

What do you love about it? I don't think it's anything special.

not trying to be an ass, but do you really believe that's what you'll end up doing?

U.N.A.M physicis. It's not in the top 100 because they let a in any retard with a a 7.0 average if you went to pne of their H.S. so there's a lot of failing students.

anyone here go to bangor, nottingham, or bradford? any brainlets at central lancashire?

i applied to a bunch of brainlet schools in the UK and it would be cool to get some feedback

i come from the UK where everything is grim and grey, Budapest is beautiful, warm, full of lovely people

>Concordia University
Why not McGill?
Isn't it the better University in Montreal? I'm not entirely sure, so enlighten me.

What I meant with my retarded post was that the university has it's own public highschools which are piss easy and if you get an average grade of 7.0 (It's a C i think) you can automatically enter many careers with some exceptions.

Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
computer science

Midwestern State Uni, paleontology
don't let the name fool ya, it ain't actually in the Midwest

(fun fact: there are only two people the above describes: me and my advisor. the rest of the geo department is doing petroleum-related stuff, or geochem etc.)

Utrecht University, the Netherlands
studying Molecular biology

Going to UCL
any UCL people on Veeky Forums?

Maths SUP CPGE in Lyon, GF in Maths/Info at Lyon 1 too.

Liam?

how do u survive in london do u eat your own poop and drink your pee

also alexander bell was a brainlet so was mahaymagandi dude was a pedophile christopher nolan was also a manlet also coldplay sucks

DELET THIS RUDE POST

I applied to LSGNT, not getting my hopes up though

UofT here.

i wish i had studied dentistry

how do you like the chem+molbio combination

I was gonna double major but decided for chemistry

>mathematics

>university of California, San Diego

I should have applied to Berkeley, but I hate that goddamn town

CarletonU for EE. Go Ravens

PCSI-Le Mans

Mech Engineering, university of Shiraz, Iran.

Medicine. University of freiburg

Physics and Astronomy
Universiteit Leiden

university of virginia
materials science and engineering

dunno if i should go to grad school or not

b8

My nigga
I'm gonna apply for a master's (computer science) there but unsure whether I'll make it or not
Would you happen to know what kind of grades auditeurs libres need in order to get in?

Medicine

I'm afraid not :/ Are you in prepa or uni ? If it helps, I do know that one of my prepa classmates managed to get an auditeur spot in the CS department without having done an MP* and without having exceptional grades (I guess he was in the better half of his MP, without being especially well ranked).

I'm finishing my licence, I don't have a CPGE background but I do have pretty good grades (for what it's worth anyways). I take it your friend didn't ever take the normalien entrance exam?

He took it in the math-info section, for the heck of it. To his surprise, he actually got the admissibility but then didn't make it on the second stage. That being said, I don't think admissibility makes that much of a difference, some auditeurs weren't even admissible but had some solid grades and motivation.
I think if you have done projects in the past or something that shows your interest in the subject, it could make up for it. The ENS (but perhaps most specifically the CS department) are interested in unusual profiles.

Physics. Hueville.

>Psychological Sciences
>Neuro/Cog emphasis
>Northern Arizona University

I don't know why, easy I guess. I've taken a lot of comp sci classes and practice making simple games at home sometimes.

I think I want to get into UX/Design/blahblah

Oh well.

Uni at Buffalo, Computer/Electrical eng

I do Maths at UCL!
How about you?

>KCL

linköping university
computer engineering.

Im starting Physics this September
What is it like socially?
I hope its not too much of a party school

Maharishi University
BA in Maharishi Vedic Science

ENS Lyon, mathematics

Physics with a concentration in Astro and a minor in Geophysics.
I'm at Georgia Tech, I'm surprised there aren't more of us here

Kek. But in all truth, you should know that Harvard's program is called 'Studies of Women, Gender and Sexuality'. Also they don't offer a Ph.D. Gr8b8 though.

I'm in linguistics at McGill. I have no idea what I'm doing here.

Ball state was my hometown, I practically grew up on campus, and I'm at Purdue now. Also physics (and planetary science. Impact and asteroids are neat).

Did you go to highschool in the area?

How do you like the culture at Ball State? Coming from there to Purdue honestly kind of fucking sucked. People are chill and laid back at Ball State, but Purdue is almost literally only either Chads or autists with no inbetween.

Astrophysics, NUI maynooth

How good is the master's program in math there? I'm torn between that one and cimat's.

Computer Science, October 6 University, Egypt
3rd worlder here faggots :)

physical chemistry, UCLA

Gotta second the UCSD guy who says he should have applied to Berkeley but hates the town

Math at fordham in da bronx

You memer.

Don't know bro, it depends on ypur backround and what you want to do.

aaa picko

youre not alone. EE here. i'm sure there are plenty of 4channers around campus. there are a whole new round of racist and and anti racist posters around Howey to view and enjoy this week!

Trinity College, Physics

I hate Howey so goddamn much, disgusting 70s brutalist windowless piece of shit.
Every time I walk through the biotech quad and see those amazing buildings it makes me want to switch majors, honestly.

Connecticut? Cambridge? Dublin? Oxford?

Tsukuba;chemistry

>muh iq

Pitt University
Geology

UofU

MechE

Washington State University

undergrad chem, want to study medicine but will probably end up in pharmacy school

Come on user, don't be so pessimist. I'm not in the US but I started med school at 31.

Durham University, Chemistry

damn dude, thats awesome. How did you start out?

in the US its so competitive it is insane. I don't really have the best grades in the world but I try. my uni is opening a med school so I might apply if i can swing a 3.7. Pharm doesn't so bad to me desu

I saved a lot of money of my previous work, but it was just for the cost of living since where I live Schools of Medicine are almost free ($200/y). During the first year I basically studied 14 hours/day, I miss Xmas, my wife's birthday, my own birthday OFC, NYE etc... Organization is quite different from the US I think: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_school_in_France

Anyway, keep doing everything you can user, you never know!

Exeter uni
Physics

not that user but i dream of medical school
3.0 gpa brainlet just getting my associates

i would be fucked, but i applied to international schools in the UK for first year
so i get to restart and hopefully not fuckup this time

pls god dont fuck up i need this

Pretty good. Nice labs, lots of space, good people. You'll have a good time here.

Nice dubs but no, sorry bud.

Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge

so when am i gunna see u on university challenge user?

>natural sciences
Are you from the 18th century? What the fuck is your career about?