>get to the engineers
>[math]5e^2=0[/math]
>[math]\lim_{x\to\infty}\frac{sin x}{x}=1[/math]
>[math]e^{(x^r)}=(e^x)^r[/math]
>[math]h(x)=g\circ f(x)[/math], [math]h'(x)=g'(f(x))[/math]

I swear engineers are fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU
medium.com/@sellarafaeli/sensitive-female-engineers-considered-harmful-faa91a193d92#.gjcpuqfz5
reference.com/math/difference-between-expression-equation-523dfca48330ee8d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure you know who all the engineers are by name in a freshman class of 100+ students

You mean engineering freshmen are retarded. You probably go to an unranked brainlet university as well, so 80% of them probably change their majors to psychology.

t. triggered freshmen

brainlet here. what's wrong with the third equation?

Chain rule.

You have to also multiply it by the derivative of what's inside the function

No you just got called out on your bs OP. Stop creating multiple threads you faggot

the third one, not the fourth one
e^x^r = (e^x)^r

>third equation
>equation

Wow you are both retarded. None of these are equations, just statements. Also, there are 4 of them.

What's wrong with the 3rd one is exponents don't work that way. RHS (e^x)^r is just e^(xr).

This is the first thread I made on Veeky Forums in weeks, and if you think your wild speculation "called me on my bs" then you're really as retarded as I thought :-)

Don't lie OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

>None of these are equations, just statements.
What is the equals sign doing?

medium.com/@sellarafaeli/sensitive-female-engineers-considered-harmful-faa91a193d92#.gjcpuqfz5

You'll never be equal to mathematicians if you keep crying like a little girl :-)

in this case, all four of the statements are saying "x equals y" for some x and some y, and in all cases the statements are false ones.

So, a statement that says "x equals y" isn't an equation?

LOL! That's pretty funny.

it would be an equation if it were true.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

imagine being so insecure and lame that you argue over pedantic bullshit like this on a weekend

(e^x)^r=e^(x*r)

It's Monday you fucking retard

So if an equation turns out to have no solution, it's not an equation anymore?

>equation
>equal + -tion
>literally means the action of being equal

you went full retard.

any time you're showing equality it's an equation

>5e^2=0
what
>limx→∞sinx/x=1
well he could have mistaken it for a limit at x->0 which .
>e(xr)=(ex)r
probably dosn't understand notation or somehing

the >5e^2=0 thing really got me, a positive number multiplied by a positive number to a positive power is zero....

those statements in the op aren't equal though you fucking dumbass brainlet piss shit nigger faggot fucktard

there's an equals sign dipshit, it's making a statement of equality. You obviously don't understand math enough to deal with philosophical principals of truth and are probably one of the engineers OP is talking about.

you probably believe in universal axioms or something lmao

>there's an equals sign dipshit, it's making a statement of equality

but there is no equality
so it's not a statement of equality
so it's just a statement

you can keep repeating that same logic till you're blue in the face. Equations can be false, they're still equations. You're just wrong on this one buddy, take the L.

You're probably thinking about the difference between "expressions" and "equations".

reference.com/math/difference-between-expression-equation-523dfca48330ee8d

Since the statements in OP clearly state equallity between a LHS and RHS, they can be classified as equations. Whether they are true or not is a different matter.

>be OP
>think you're hot shit for grading assignments from a key and doing actual prof's bitch work
>all for less than minimum wage

meanwhile, engineers who graduated with an undergrad degree are pulling in more dollars than you and doing actual relevant work.

Yes, most engineers are terrible at math/science, but the jobs they want are actually management/sales.

Brainlets are trying to do the STEM meme and schools are lowering their standards to help them succeed.

>Dumbfucks ITT calling them "engineers"

They're engineering STUDENTS you stupid fucks. Most of whom will drop out or get kicked out of the engineering college and be forced to do pure science and math only to graduate with mediocre prospects such that their adviser thinks they're too stupid to trust with TAing upper level courses and so stick them in a Calculus course to grade other below average retards.