New Joyce?

New Joyce?

>"Born in 1991, Oisín has been writing since he was 9. At 19 he dropped out of college for a year, to be a writer. “I wrote full time, and worked nights. Then I went back to complete my course.” These days he writes when he can; but it’s tough when he’s working both as a language teacher and a barman. “Every winter I write full time, from nine to five, for two or three months.” First published in The Stinging Fly at 18; another story was published there recently. He has also had a podcast in the Museum of Modern Art, and a story was included in New Planet Cabaret. Oisín has enough material for three books of short stories. “Writing is everything I am,” he says."

So he's 25 and has had 2 short stories published. Setting the bar low for a new Joyce...

No he's 25 and has had one prize-winning novella published and has just had his debut collection of short stories, written when he was 20, published to much acclaim.

go to bed Oisin

3 novels of material...oh gee oh boy...and collection of short stories published 5 years after writing them....and what this guy dropped out at 19 after writing for 10 years?

I have a friend who is 26. Has at least 7 short stories published,10 novels worth of material, and a few screenplays. I don't hear here saying she is the new Joyce, but this guy apparently needs his ego stroked. So I'll say you're not original. You work just suited the needs of the magazine you choose. Great job...

>her
>she

Dropped

Why would a literal who be the new Joyce?

He sounds boring, and that CV is hardly stellar.

When will that homo in his grandpa's cabin in Norway finish his novel? Is he the next Joyce?

the memoir guy will deliver r-right?

OP is clearly a fag trying to boost his work.

Hey that's me. I'm not actually Norwegian, nor have I written a memoir (or memeoire as some people refer to it). I just enjoying posting as different characters on here. I thought I'd already given up the ghost with the Norwegian guy? Thanks for the interest though.

Would click on a Czech hunter video with that image desu

Is a Czech hunter a person who hunts Czechs or someone who is Czech and a hunter

Post an excerpt of your writing.

what the fuck kind of name is oisin?

7/10

uh-sheen
Pretty common Irish guys name. Sage and report for suspected shilling

FUCK i knew the other ones were fake but for some reason you really convinced me with the norwegian one. Honestly I'm so impressed with the level of shitposting you've dedicated yourself to. You're obviously wasting your life but I find it weirdly noble of you

Sounds like a boring life, and his writting seems to be just decent but mainstream enough to be liked by the press.

>“Would you like to evolve?” The question at the end of Oisín Fagan’s opening story “Being Born”
>Oisin Fagan's
>Oisin Fagan
>Fagan

Fucking dropped

>shilling for the hibernian cabal of ulster
I want the emerald empire internet defense force to go

Excerpt:

>And so I find myself staggering on the streets of Trim again as a thirty-three-year-old man infuriated by a history that is a joke I am trying to stop laughing at and bemoaning a future that I didn’t bother creating, knowing that all the dead peasants who precede me aren’t allotted a word a corpse, and that if the dead could speak they would be screaming. My heart is broken and my failure is total.

Fucking word salad.

Pure crap

I'm Irish and this is the first time I've read anything by or about this guy, and after reading it will be the time last too

Pronounced "Fay-gan"

No, Fag-in