Second week of my first year of doing CS

>second week of my first year of doing CS
>a girl told me I can cancel my calculus class and take fundamental mathematics this semester and also basic math and start to study calculus next semester
Have anyone here do it?

Just take calculus. It isn't that difficult.

I'm a brainlet.

also my fundamentals are pretty shaky.

calculus is easier than algebra.

Fundamentals? You mean algebra?

I used to think I wasn't very smart. Turns out I just wasn't working hard enough.

I never put attention in math in school.

I want to review my shit from groups and basic arithmetic.

then pay attention, study and ask your prof about something you dont understand. otherwise why are you even in school?

because I want to learn to code games.

That's probably the single worst reason to study computer science

I'm looking to learn the math, already know how to program games, I want to move beyond unity shit.

literally a fucking shit reason. you could literally learn coding games in home by using the Internet

see
already can make games, wanna move beyond shit unity indie into a professional.

Learn Unreal or Unity, you don't need study computer science, is better study arts.

Industry has divide on basic programmer and advance programmer(heavy knows on math,algoritmhs, GPU architecture)

If you're having trouble with Calculus I in College, you need to leave STEM unless you want to study something easy like Biology.

my sides
this made my day

autist retard

> Have anyone here do it?

I was struggling with math then my school and then I found out it offered a cs arts degree with only a "business calculus". I follishly finished that path instead of learning about MIS and am now a help desk agent making less than $20/hr because my grades were still shit.

Yuck. I hate some of these mobile ads taking over my keyboard.

Lmao you failed at life. A computer science arts degree? You're a meme within a meme.

Aren't you supposed to do calculus in high school?

Calculus 1 is literally a shit tier weed put course for retards. Calculus 2 is "somewhat" challenging, and calculus 3 is just another shit tier weed out course for retards.why can't you motherfuckers take a derivative? It's the simplest fucking thing on the planet literally.

Some schools teach meme calculus and let you keep notes for how to do sin cos tan dyring a test. Then you're thrown into remedial math while others who programmed a game by age 15 are learning programming 201.

Any good CS program covers calc 1-3, linear algebra, discrete math, probalistics and numerical methods, if your CS program missed at least one of these, kys and die with your faggot American CS programs, even the worst CS program in Europe has more math than yours