Which is the better edition? I kind of like left cover, but it also costs more

Which is the better edition? I kind of like left cover, but it also costs more

Edition on the left is known to have pretty egregious printing errors, with whole clauses being occasionally omitted.

fuck, not OP, but I have the left one.

This is like considered the litmus test. Check if your edition has this issue.

Right is better.

Just go to abebooks, I got my copy for like $5 from them

what does the issue look like compared to the correct one?

pls send help, i have the left edition

error in that edition have been blown way out of proportion. In fact that one missing line is the only one that's ever been mentioned.

I have the penguin edition with the rocket blueprints cover, is that one ok?

Between a Ferrari and a Camry, which is the better car? I kind of like the Ferrari, but it costs more.

degenerate

Yes

So you are trying to decide between the Penguin one with the sperm riddled cover or the Vintage gay-pride-propaganda one with the LGBT colors on there.
I myself have the one on the right, cause well, you know, at least it's less gay

left has printing errors senpai

left cover was actually designed by Frank Miller for some reason

>not having first edition

are you a prole or something?

"Your task, in these dreams, is often to pens." (last sentence of pg. 139 in my edition)
Fuck

Sounds about as nonsensical as nearly everything else Pynchon wrote. What's the issue?

Viking's paperback edition has a terrible spine, I had to buy a Vintage one just because the first disintegrated in my hands nowhere near the end of the book. It looks good on a shelf but it's quality is pure garbage, user

that was directed at

Not op but can you post some photos of the vintage edition?

it's the one on the right of OPs picture. Or do you want photos of its interior?

Some side photos and the open book. There aren't many in the internet and I order my books online.