Nothing, because that is what their country is: fucking nothing at all

Nothing, because that is what their country is: fucking nothing at all

Over 1 billion people doing noting

Pretty much, they have over a billion people living in their shithole of a country, but it's always the government doing all this shit.

And Obama tried to stop them with the Intel export ban.

With the result that it pushed their own domestic developments.

They could simulate a few seconds of brain activity

>China
>truthful

Haha this desu I voted for Emperor le Trump too

Make le america great again amiright?!

brofist brother

I don't know. But I do know that in my field (Computer Vision) the Chinese by far have the highest amount of publications per year. But all of the real innovation is happening in the West. Chinese continually get 1% incremental gains on benchmarks, while Westerners are innovating new architectures.

Very intelligent censorship

This. The Chinese are incredible at refining ideas, but the intensely rigid structure of their education system (prepping for the GREs since kindergarten), stifles creative thought. On top of that, all of the smart ones leave the country once they get old enough to fill in a standardized test.

Another version of Asians aren't creative nonsense

>I don't actually do science and math but here's my opinion based on literally zero observation
Yeah, fuck off. Anything the Chinese publish in chemistry is either garbage or slightly better yields.

Come back after high school.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Do you actually believe the disinfo nonsense you are spewing.

You trumples really took the whole ''fake news'' to heart didnt ya?

nice ad hominem brother

>What are they do with the overwhelming computing power?

Nothing intelligent: They've poisoned their air, land, waters and seas; desperate to be american. Every day their air gets worse and toxins make them even more ignorant.

Butthurt chink detected.

we are building a 7nm fab in the US so suck it chang

>China is hitting another milestone before anyone else in the supercomputer business.

Not like it's a great achievement, at this point all they're doing is adding blades.

dat /pol/ raid

American detected

China will dominate the big science fields

reminder that chinese are cheating, lying race.

So China has more computing power than the rest of the world combined.

Not bad.

yeah, totally different from all the other ones.

So what can stop China now?