Debate over, Veeky Forums has its endorsement

>If you were American who would you vote for
>Trump

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/794232437337247744

Where are all the soods claiming that Trump is shit? Show your faces

wrong board

kys, you underaged faggot

Saged and I hope mods deal with this thread soon.

Trump might have *some* okay ideas but the problem is that he is too retarded to articulate them without sounding like a 4th grader arguing with his parents. And he acts like a frat-bro douche bag. Even though I don't think Hillary is worthy of the presidency either, at least she doesn't make the country look more retarded than we are already perceived by the rest of the world. Seriously, if Trump becomes our president and is representative of us as a country we have nothing, absolutely nothing to redeem ourselves with.

I love how people give attention to threads they want gone. Do you not see how dumb that is?

Nu-Veeky Forums BTFO

>Keeping silent about things you dislike
"Cuck"

Also do you know how saging works?

Yes i do.

It's not the reddit downvote that retards like you use it for.

>i'm going to come in a thread and be one of the first posters and sage it all the while announcing it

You call the thread out for breaking the rules while you break the rules yourself

Hello, Reddit

Hillary is shit irregardless
Trump is shit but can be oke depending on the people surrounding him

Hello, burger who thinks burger politics are of any interest to others

Delusional eurotard who pretends his countrymen don't read 50 articles about the US election everyday

Literally the next line is him saying how horrifying Trump is.

Did you even watch the video you fucking spergs?

This.
Zizek is literally saying that Trump is so bad that if he won it would be the wake-up call for America to overhaul their electoral process.

If he won, I don't think that would be possible.

He says Hillary is the true danger. The choice is already reduced to two bad candidates.

Not quite. He stated that Hillary politically is worse as well since she's a McCarthyiast and a pathological liar, and whilst he disagrees with Trump frequently at least he'd be a catalyst for change even if it has its downsides.

>to overhaul their electoral process.

No to overthrow Capitalism, Zizek doesn't give a shit about parliamentarism

>McCarthyiast
...which McCarthy are we referring to here

He says the things about Hillary that you say, but he says the things about Trump what says. He is very clear about how he finds Trump disgusting, and when he says "he says some true things" they are ideologically candid, not his political notions.

Theres literally nothing wrong with being reddit

then go back

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

I was alluding to her incessant red-scaring.

Point taken, and I don't disagree; it'd be much more of a surprise if he did agree with Trump ideologically. He still has stated his preference.

kys

>red-scaring

communists? when she do this? vids pls

I'm not informed on Hillary but that guy's probably just referring to the use of fear mongering to vilify her enemies