Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

looks like the feline semen demon in the picture is smarter than you, OP

post more of this semen demon

Absolute catology

Saw this on /pol/

>every book in the collection is what noam chomsky is not an expert in
>not a single book is about linguistics

reading james deese's neurolinguistics. its pretty kek, he uses chomsky's theories to try to explain why voice recognition is technically impossible technology. important to note that one of the implicit propositions in language theory has been that language both follows rules, yet for some jewish mystical reason similar to how chemists believed organic compounds to be sacred before they synthesized ammonia, that language processing could only occur within the human mind.

>Noam Chomsky

hey there kitty cat
you're cute
but your books look boring

>Cat
Enjoy the parasites it has given you.

your cat looks disappointed in you

Cats are disgusting creatures

no u

I would be dissapointed in OP too if my owner was reading Noam Chomsky

>Aligning the books to the top and not the bottom.
Degenerate.

I've never read any of Chomsky's political/social works, but it always amuses me when I hear people says shit like this. Anyone who just categorically denounces Chomsky is an obvious pseud and a massive brainlet that doesn't know shit about science, philosophy, or academia. Chomsky has literally made significant contributions to linguistics, philosophy, cognitive science, psychology, computer science, and mathematics (via formal language theory and automata theory). Anyone who opens any introductory books on contemporary philosophy, linguistics, cognitive science, psychology, or discrete mathematics will undoubtedly encounter his name and his work.

>small bed
18yo are disgusting. Please go to reddit or any other place

What kind of cat?

>not an expert in
Wut
Neckbeards support alt right

you room is like my grandma's room
are you 65

Nigger he's not talking about modern technology.

Please tell me you read in Chomskys low throaty voice while wearing a sweater and petting that kitty. Please.

noam chumpsky

no (You)