What is wrong with the western world?

What is wrong with the western world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzSDaG-9t0w
lmgtfy.com/?q=noble savage
economist.com/news/international/21619986-un-study-sparks-fears-population-explosion-alarm-misplaced-dont-panic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

file name is the answer

Civilization generally exhausts itself after 250 years. We were all just unfortunate enough to be born during the decline.

It didn't start yet.

Stop clicking on clickbait articles, shit is fine unless you live in southern europe, and those fuckers have no one to blame but themselves.

t. northern new englander living in a traditionalists paradise

You know you can just not be part of modern society if you wanted to

Also what is this eastern world not affected by capitalism?

It started in the western world, now the whole world is infected with this bullshit lifestyle

Capitalism is just a symptom of an existence dependent on competition. God fucked up, not humanity or "the western world".

So you're saying we need CAPITALISM[2.0]?

youtube.com/watch?v=XzSDaG-9t0w

>new england
>tradition

yikes....

what? capitalism is based on private ownership, which is a concept that has independently spawned in several civilizations throughout the world

>the entire world save for Best Korea isn't capitalist
>it's just the west! hurr durr

wewlad

I'm planning to go full /noblesavage/ for a year or two just as an experiment.

Depends what the fuck part of New England we're talking about.
Go past the white mountains of New Hampshire to the northeast along the Canadian border and you will find what this user is talking about.Some parts of northern maine and vermont too. All the other areas are total shitholes.

What do you mean by noble savage?

lmgtfy.com/?q=noble savage

it's a meme but an interesting one

Wow, so deep. Really makes you think.

not Veeky Forums

Bad people, bad state, bad people, etc.
We are all Plato's democratic man.

>What is wrong with the western world?
I have numerous critiques of my world, but truth to be told, it is the best we have.

Capitalism might be close to collapse.

is this loss

>What is wrong with the western world?

Ideologically, it's full of fundamentalists and other assorted nutters, and no decent mental healthcare to go around. Economically, I do think capitalism just werks. Sure, it's a clusterfuck of exploitation, but at least it creates incentive for people to go out and actually earn a living.

That's a good thing, you're supposed to think on Veeky Forums

Capitalism is a good ideal. But the people need to take back control of the money supply. Under the deregulated private system private banks can leverage the fuck out of their assets to create money. Money on which interest has to be paid. New money is only created when someone is willing to borrow which means all money is debt. This is a fundamentally immoral system which only puts us further into debt and placing the burden on the unborn.

>to "go out and earn a living" is the ideal
What a classcuck.

Capistalism:
>let develop all kind of art like music, cinema, literature to maximum
>You dont need to travel thousand of km for milk for your breakfast
>You can access to freaki cool technology like take images of the reality on high definitiion
>Any child could decide to live of the job he want to
Like yeah, soo fucked up world guys xDDD

>muh american dream
It's called a "dream" for a reason. But maybe delusion would be a better name all things considered.

linkbait graphic design pseudo-content

>What a classcuck

I never said it was idyllic. It's just better than living in some communist shithole where the ruling class doesn't want to give up its power, and anyone who would otherwise be working manual labor just throws up their hands and subsists on welfare instead.

>Go past the white mountains of New Hampshire
North of Concord

I have prepared a map. Some areas (like New Haven and Cambridge and Amherst, MA, and Portland and all of Vermont) are hippy dippy liberal but at least value classical education and are highly Veeky Forums.

the real delusion is whatever form of communist utopia you dream up in the ivory tower of academia

>work buy consume die

as opposed to what

Same thing, but without the work.

Red fags prefer work consume die, and then post-scarcity in a subsidized robot production utopia, consume die.

We accidentally gave rights to non-whites and let our culture go to shit

Q: What's the difference between a capitalist fairy tale and a Marxist fairy tale?

A: A capitalist fairy tale begins, "Once upon a time, there was....". A Marxist fairy tale begins, "Some day, there will be...."

non-white here, i'm honestly sorry senpai, we should've been exterminated and never gave the chance to procreate, our brains are far inferior to aryan masterrace

dont be harsh on yourself, there is room for everyone.

Too much self indulgence.

Slavery was the worst mistake ever made in the US. Without it we wouldn't have half the dindu population we have today.

They have to go back

Isn't hating on jews a meme or does it really mean something?

Too much to tell you. Just ask yourself why you cant criticize the jews and why they are the wealthiest and most protected and why every politician panders to them.

/Thread.
race war now

Jews are the ultimate hypocrites. They use their money and influence to liberalize Europe and the US and destroy white culture while maintaining a homogenous state for themselves.

Stop buying into (((the media))) and do some research, you'll see

People. Advertising.

That's not communism then.

Do any of you faggots know what Marx wrote before you label any shit as communism? Everything is communism it's like we are still under the bullshit, pathetic red scare.

>That's not communism then.

Everybody take a drink

What Marx wrote matters very little compared to what happens in practice when communism is attempted, which is a non-functioning society full of corruption and poverty.

In addition to that, all modern communists campaign for these days is "muh refugees, muh racism, muh immigrants, muh minimum wage". Pardon me, but I'd rather not live in as a minority in a formerly white low-trust third world hellhole run by mudraces that haven't even fully grasped toilet paper yet.

>the reason i cant find a job is because of capitalist outsourcing

Who the fuck is saying that? And that picture is referring to Anarchists not Communists. Communism is retarded enough there doesn't need to be more retards """""fighting"""""" against it

Well, it's not. When you don't follow Marx you're not really doing communism.

>Communism is retarded enough there doesn't need to be more retards """""fighting"""""" against it

Because rejection of the cultural Marxism that destroys our society and tradition in favor of a zog-run multicultural shitbox is pointless?

Come friend, take a ride in my helicopter

There's actually nothing wrong. Life keeps getting better and better for hardworking, intelligent people. These people in turn generously transfer some of their wealth via taxes to the poor, who enjoy a higher standard of living than at any time in world history. A small portion of the populace remains butthurt for unknown reasons but because they aren't are lazy and incompetent (the reasons for their butthurt) they lack the ability to actually change things, thank God.

What are you talking about? Stop being a retard board tourist who talks in memes

Do you really think Marx invented Communism? Even Marx said he didn't. At least a follower of Kropotkin can make claims to ideological purity. What does a Marxist have?

>lazy and incompetent

I'm quite sure a percentage of those people are disabled in some manner, or live in incredibly shitty regions that have a terrible quality of education and downright regressive cultures.

t. grew up in the South

99% of billionaires are Jewish even though they are 1% of the world.

Communism is just as bad
Rene Guenon said that the the lethargy and sickness of the modern world is due to its relentless denial of the metaphysical realm and its effects on the "real" reality.

ironically for all the hate it gets post-modernism has done a lot to tear down these materialist notions.

both capitalism and communism are materialist so basing a society around either as the central tenant is awful for humanity.

>the marx thread factory is still working

>A meme that's been around for 1000s of years

Capitalism is great for economy, but shit for culture.

We need to free ourselves from the spooks.

I'm sorry but spiritual revelations are not edible.

>hurr we are the first people to eat
or
>hurr the ultimate purpose and highest good is to shit out and sustain as many worthless "humans" as possible
We are not becteria. At least that's not what I see myself as or want to be.

It's very cold user. I'm an experienced outdoorsman and an Eagle Scout and I've long considered going full Ted Kaczinsky after working for a few more years - my only concern are the winters.

Both wrong
It's
>hurr we should build society on real resources to fulfill real needs instead of some vague "spiritual" foundation where everyone eats ether and LSD for lunch before sacrificing blunts to the local tree god

>we
>real needs
We - who? Whose "real needs"? Why?
Capitalism has done a great job of producing more humans, I don't think it's out of place then to ask: why? What for?
Let's be honest here, what makes you happy? For me, it's mostly music and books. I'm sure for others human interaction is a big point as well. But can you show me a man whose joy in life is big population numbers? And those who care about bigger GDP or things like that, I honestly think they are confused.

The day resources gets scarce because everybody's busy burning witches or worshipping the mighty Sdoiugbhsdofsiho I'm convinced food will make you more happy than your gold-plated Pink Floyd Collector's Edition LPs

I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point.
Resources will get scarce because we're producing too many consumers, if anything.

Malthus said that 300 years ago, still hasn't happened. Turns out humans are smart enough to produce more when there's more people. Plus population growth is going to stop in 2070.

>antisemitism has been around a long time
>so it must be right

This is the average jew-hater's argument.

>Plus population growth is going to stop in 2070.

Citation fucking needed.

pedophilia when

economist.com/news/international/21619986-un-study-sparks-fears-population-explosion-alarm-misplaced-dont-panic

The better phrasing would have been "peak" not "stop" but he's correct

is this loss

t. Shlomo cuckelstien

not an argument :\/)