Can Veeky Forumsexplain this madness

can Veeky Forumsexplain this madness

Don't ask them. They'll provide an explanation, that is to say, they will provide the HOW, but they won't provide the WHY.

Hint: All axioms and equations in STEM are madeup nonsense like any other human practice but of course they won't admit it (it puts their jobs at risk).

they will provide the WHY, but they won't provide the HOW.*

Fucked that up.

is this some common core madness?

Yet that madeup nonsense gives you the device and network you use to write this post. Why is that so?

[eqn]-\frac{1}{12}[/eqn]

Idiot doesn't realize that just because something produces results doesn't mean it is correct.

Any system could be created which would allow for such results.

isn't this the laplace zeta funtcion's sum on [math]\mathbb{R}^{3}[/math]

you trust your life with "madeup nonsense" every time you cross a bridge
that's quite irrational of you

>just because something produces results doesn't mean it is correct

its correct enough to make money faggot.

F•P•B•P

Just because it is madeup nonsense doesn't mean I can't still act in this manner.

What you must do is simply realise this nonsense but not let it trouble you.

Volume is in terms of length = l^3
Density is something / volume

So you get l^3 + something/l^3
= (l^6 + something )/ l^3

This implies that that something also has units of l^6 so you end up with a volume.

If not, then you can't add the quantities in the first place, which is where the argument falls apart.

I wasn't implying it was "correct" first we have to figure out what is "correct", such a concept might not actually exist in the fabric of the universe. I was implying that we will never find this so-called "correct" and that it's evident having an arbitrary basis can provide real results. If it's function serves our growth, why are you specifically bitter about it?

mass = volume*density

How can life be real if my perception has no definitive proof of being grounded in reality?

I don't believe its possible to add volume and density. You can multiply them and get mass.

>Any system could be created which would allow for such results.
No, that's precisely the point. Your perstmerdernism bullshit has nothing to say when faced with pragmaticism. We believe our scientific discoveries are true because they produce the predicted results. That's the only fair criterion for truth, pomo kids are just thick.

>Mass = Volume + density

Who the heck wrote that nonsense

only with boolean algebra!

No its the sum of all natural numbers

Source? Looks interesting for my purposes. I'm searching science book for this pre-schooler.

Coz you perceive it to be