Is true there are major personality and tastes diferences between a stem guy and a humanities+art guy?

is true there are major personality and tastes diferences between a stem guy and a humanities+art guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2014/08/04/sciences-and-humanities-brains/#.WKznv1V94dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stem guys
> introverts
> virgins
> probably asian

Humanities + arts
> extrovert
> pussyslayer420
> white alpha male

t. asian stem guy

blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2014/08/04/sciences-and-humanities-brains/#.WKznv1V94dU

I think asians are probably all autistic. They're good at math, socially inept, and they obsess over random shit like anime.

that stereotype applies to more than just asians

You mean it also applies to autists?

american born asians try to do everything to break the stereotypes so they come off as autistic tryhards.

yeah basically, except doctors
doctors seem to have serious personality issues

In mbti terms:
Stem people are NT and arts people are NF (feeling vs thinking)

Why are S people out of it?

yes the difference is that one of them likes stems and the other one likes arts

One is intelligent, the other isn't

>is it true that people who have different interests have different personalities?

This is the question you just asked. You need to take a long, hard look at your life then kill yourself.

>Friend: INFJ, STEM, left leaning liberal

>Me: INFJ, Dropped out of my writing degree to focus on writing, Christian Authoritarian

Our world view causes us to clash ideas often,
but we do enjoy smoking weed together usually talking about our views, how they vary and how they're similar

I've probably made out with way more random ladies than he has though

I'm gamma, while he is beta male

>INFJ
>F
How does one math with the "faggot" condition?

Humanities:
Read; Posers

I don't think there really are. I'm a lifelong GM of DND and other nerdy table top games, and my players were a solid mixture of artistic people and science people.

We had an engineer, electrician, an accountant, two artists, a teacher, and an odd-jobs person. We all got along and had many similarities as friends and RPers.

You aren't a real STEM girl if you aren't a humanities girl too
t. The "Ph" in Ph.d

>INTP/INTJ
How can the others even compete

feels good to be on top

I feel like INTP/INTJ is the most popular type on here.
The 'I' is a given on here, so it narrows it down, but what about the others?

Is it a mix of "I'm an INTP so everyone else must be an INTP" bias with people lying on the Internet?

But I agree with you, feels good to be able to be logical without the constraints of emotion.

ENTFJ reporting in, I basically can talk my way through everything. Downside is that it doesn't work on long term.

Trying to sneak a T through there did you? Nice try enFj

T's are very common here

Thinking types versus Feeling types

So they have an actual character?

A site that was made for socially recluse people who laugh at the world for its own shallowness tends to contain these people as a majority

Right, so then we have most likely types on here
IxTx

possibilities
INTJ
INTP
ISTJ
ISTP

Now it's a bit easier to see, even though we're slowly moving away from this place being an 'I' only place.

>we're slowly moving away from this place being an 'I' only place.
kek

>enFj
Well, I think I fuck it up last time and forgot all about it. So I took the test again.

ENTP

You can call me Ent.

>tfw INFP, but only post here to shit up the board

stem guy enjoys being cucked by chad
humanitities guys enjoys cucking stem guy

Every test I've done said INTJ.

I'm a mechanical engineering team leader.

I can be Extroverted but I need time to relax on my own afterwards, I tend to be very practical, I struggle to delegate unless I'm confident my team are competent (judgemental). I guess I would agree with the INTJ verdict.

>Feel proud of type
>Ponder the likelihood of people being capable of objectively answering personality test questions
>dismiss MBTI as horseshit circlejerk