SpaceX BTFO

Looks like Dragon has just aborted an approach to the ISS. They claim it was a GPS error, whatever that means. GPS works flawlessly for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/22/516614289/spacex-cargo-craft-fails-to-dock-with-space-station-will-try-again
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitomi_(satellite)
youtube.com/watch?v=__zoCMZVN9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you think the real reason was?

NASA is a buncha faggots
You can expect it was them

Oh no... if only there was some way they could circle around and try again...

OH WAIT!

>a second attempt is expected Thursday

More sabotage, just like how the last fuel tank that exploded was sniped from the roof of the ULA building. The sounds revealed in the recording as well as Musk's personal efforts to engage the ULA in discussion over the matter basically prove it.

SpaceX is advancing too quickly. We have the technology to get to mars and go to space efficiently, """we""" just don't want to yet because there's still more time for exploitation of the world and its resources. Every single astronaut will tell you how different the planet becomes once you leave the atmosphere and see it from the outside, and that's the case with all humans. If the elite allow us to leave, their mind control breaks and we all finally can reach our full potential on mars.

thats not bad we have Jesus Christ, our SpaceEverything. Keep calm.

>GPS works flawlessly for me.

I'm sure their tolerances are a shit load smaller than the ones used to get your to the nearest fast food joint.

Eyyy lmao spacex is funded by elites, big time government subsidiary. 4.9 billion per year from stolen taxpayer money.

>First law of SpaceX: Nothing is ever the fault of SpaceX

>'m sure their tolerances are a shit load smaller than the ones used to get your to the nearest fast food joint.

>Thinks they do final approach by GPS

sure is russia times here.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/22/516614289/spacex-cargo-craft-fails-to-dock-with-space-station-will-try-again

>>GPS works flawlessly for me.
It's a computer glitch. GPS may work flawlessly, but map software can still suck ass.

>It's a computer glitch. GPS may work flawlessly, but map software can still suck ass.

Yeah, it was probably too much to expect them to have good software. That kind of stuff is pretty high-tech.

>A bunch of spergs make up a bunch of shit about what "really" happened.

>GPS works flawlessly for me.

No it doesn't, its off by a couple of meters every time. This is inherent to relativity problems and how shitty consumer GPS is.

>This is inherent to relativity problems
no it isn't, consumer applications are just limited to a low resolution clock by statute, the same satellites produce a high resolution signal used by the military which gets cm resolution

This is about the ground stuff. Learn to keep up please.

But hey it didn't spin itself to death like the japs X-ray sat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitomi_(satellite)

>NASA is a buncha faggots
They say the same about (You)

>More sabotage
...good idea:
youtube.com/watch?v=__zoCMZVN9w

>funded by elites
>from stolen taxpayer money
wat

well they did get like $1.3 billion in jewgle money a few years back

>what do you think the real reason was?
Something was wrong with their computers and their calculated trajectory did not match their GPS trajectory.