So how do I find a Veeky Forums girl gf?

So how do I find a Veeky Forums girl gf?

You finish high school then go to college and study english lit.

kek yeah if your idea of a Veeky Forums gf is a 21 year old woman whose favourite book is Harry Potter
Maybe graduate school is better

>know a "Veeky Forums girl"
>shes a 4/10 or 5/10
>apparently goes out of her way to go to book signings
>"trusts her friends but doesn't trust them with her books"
>proclaimed she was a Shakespeare fan to the class
>conversation with her friend is constantly one sided
>obnoxious as fuck

you dont want a Veeky Forums girlfriend

how do i get a Veeky Forums boy gf

is daria really your ideal? she's a boring, fault-finding bitch

You meet women in a general and ask what they are interested in.

whip your dick out in book shop coffeeshops

not my ideal but I can't think of any other Veeky Forums girl
I could post a pic of a Veeky Forums girl i've been stalking on goodreads but she seems so pure

For real though I have met genuinely intelligent and educated girls and they can be great.
How to find them though I have no clue

>old hags
>good girlfriends

There was just someone looking for a Veeky Forums guy as a boyfriend. I'm sensing a pattern here. Maybe there should be a thread on /soc/ for these things.

He was a homo though

be rich and find a rory

rory through the show just became a cunt

Women only adopt ihobbies to make themselves look interesting and get attention.

says who

It's just a noticeable trend that women like to wear their hobbies or interests like badges and talk about them constantly, but don't care that much about the hobby itself and more how they appear to others.

have you met anyone like that? this is also relatable for guys hein

There were tons of them in high school. I've seen guys like that too but a lot more girls, and a much larger percentage of girls into said hobby.

And they are right, since it is all there is to life. It is men who cling to depth and greatness.

Why you think is the case for it? Why no trying to 'fake' it into music or films?

Some do, but the problem is regular people can call their shit out in them a lot easier than their taste in books

you can't hurry love. no, you just have to wait. love don't come easy. it's a game of give and take.

>N=1
>draws universal conclusion
humanitiesfags everyone
yes the ironing's intentional

I think books tend to take more effort than either music or film. You can undeniably get very deep into very sophisticated exercises in any of those forms, but reading is the one which offers literally no way to just sit back and let an experience wash over you; you have to actually read every page.

the same is true of vidya though

Video games do not, at least in the public eye, rank alongside music, literature, and film as works of art and as being culturally valuable.

Says bitter children on the internet who want so desperately to believe that they have a higher level of understanding and control despite their NEET lifestyles that they convince themselves that over half the population of the Earth have lives even duller than they do

What if, maybe, just maybe, behavior has some basis in gender, and because of that behavioral flaws express themselves in unique ways in each sex?

reading this makes me feel a little sad about some NEET people

What is a boy gf?
An ftm?

I've only seen a few episodes. That girl is 10/10.

This method of physical punishment was first invented for disciplinary use on female slaves in Ancient Greece; later this practice traded over to the Roman Empire and was unofficially used as a means of disciplinary corporal punishment for female prisoners in the Victorian age.[1] The detained person subjected to this procedure was mostly restrained in an immobile position to prevent taking out the root by themselves, when the uncomfortable sensation would become effectively intolerable.[2][3]

guys, can women be nihilist?

[sighs]

UGH i can't even -_-

try stalking users with female avatar at goodreads.com

kek

yeah I know one

It's not a very pretty condition in women. Occasionally manifests itself as hedonism, because, why not? Not a can't even type either

Can women feel emotions? Are women capable of thinking or having ideas?

hardly, they prefer sex and food

This girl I met senior year of high school was well-read enough with authors like Dawkins, Sagan, Burgess, and Vonnegut. She was also really pretty, I'd say she was Veeky Forums

>Wanting a Veeky Forums girlfriend rather than a Veeky Forums girlfriend

You fucked up.

what is ayn rand

>not wanting an Veeky Forums thinspo heroin chic gf

>not dating an actual junkie

>tfw she will never rambunctiously put me in a headlock for fun
>tfw she will never choke me near unconscious with every orgasm
>tfw she will never use my crotch as a punchbag

Considering biological essentialism has no merit, obviously.

holy... i want more

>rambunctiously

Patrish af

>biological essentialism has no merit

Heh, yeah. You fell for the memes, kid.

who are too busy enjoying being entertained by men

why do you want a whore for a gf user?

me on left

>tfw have a crippling lustful and aesthetic desire for a long-legged model tier gf who's taller than me

On the extremely rare occasion I actually see someone like that, I spend the entire encounter totally overwhelmed and reveling in the experience, and literally never manage to even attempt conversation.

How much of a manlet are you, anyway?

6'

That's why it's so rare to see girls taller than me. Especially because at that height most of them are volleyball monsters.

I keep reading this as "how do I find a little girl gf"

I like the way you think.

Study lit

Go to a bookstore or a library.

Not true, every single girl I have met who is into videogames only watches youtubers play the videogames she "likes" and has maybe played 5 games in her life.

Anyone have that screencap of the time Veeky Forums found a girl doing literature podcasts and it was her first time on the internet?

Every single girl I have met who is into videogames is always a 7/10 minimum, which is fucking shocking considering their atrocious junk food diets and NEET-esque lifestyles.

>Tfw one of them used to stuff her piss-stained, shitty thongs in my mouth

I'm not sure if I find that arousing or not. Feeling like a halfie.

Minus the greentext, I can relate.

What's more, a lot of them smoke as well. I don't know how they do it.

I knew this German metalhead exchange student who spent 90% of her time either gaming or on Netflix in student accomodation. Her diet was 90% coca cola, cheetos and cigarettes.

I should add she was a solid 8/10, minus the piercings that I didn't like.

>women are like men

Is that a loli?

I like Berber too

The people at my uni (mostly literature and philosophy students) organize a monthly gettogether and everyone who enjoys discussing Brecht and the latest plays at the theater can come. Met this stunning girl there who has no idea how rare she is. (If she did she wouldn't talk to me for that long.)

>it's a /r9k/ uses one woman to characterize 3.5 billion people episode

its this show really good? (as man)

>everyone who enjoys discussing Brecht and the latest plays at the theater can come

It's good to know where the plebeians congregate, I guess.

Means I know where not to go.

>Met this stunning girl
stunning at taking chads cocks

Pajeet pls.

it is comfy and the originality is that, since it is on the side of women, you have no swearing while telling the usual romanticized slices of life of westerners

you have three stories
-the daughter Rory and her love life, her student life
-the middle class mother and her love life
-the bourgeois grandparents
-the life of the small WASP village

you can skip any scene about the peasants, nearly each scene with the mom (because she is the child who think she is cute whereas just being irritating) and stick to Rory and the grandparents.

what percentage of girls you meet are 7+? maybe you're just really into girls

if you mean really good as in actually good yes if you mean really good as in really good not really

Bugger off Phil

>Tfw roll with tiny azn girl and thiccfu in brazilian jiu jitsu

you kant

This.

Sorry to disappoint you, mate, but you wouldn't meet the type of 'Veeky Forums girl' you're probably looking for, since she'd be spending most of her time reading by herself. And even if you did, you'll most likely not recognize her, because she doesn't feel the need to bring her hobbies up in conversation and boast about how patrician she is.