What happens if we find aliens that are intelligent but they are like in our version of "ancient greece" like they...

what happens if we find aliens that are intelligent but they are like in our version of "ancient greece" like they arent as evolved as us?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0VY9bi5Kbz3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill them and take the resources

This. The only other option is to uplift them and let them build infrastructure. Its much quicker and desirable to just wipe them out, take their resources and build our own infrastructure.

also this is what we should be doing to all the "lesser species" on Earth but people dont want to hurt other people's feelings so they don't do it

To be fair, China is building infrastructure in Africa to mine their natural resources.

that's because the chinese don't have feelings

feelings are one of the pitfalls of western civilization

Why would you destroy the most valuable resource there is, a human worker? Compared to the cost of food and shelter, human is the most profitable engine there is to own. Too bad it takes 18 years to grow.

That attitude is starting to change at least. Many people are fed up with walking on eggshells and are getting to the point that they simply do not care what people think of them.

Maybe you dont know it as you live in your mothers basement

But respecting people and caring what people think of you has very observable and meaningful consequences to your life

Just saying. I repeat. It is very important what your status is in your social circle, aka what people think of you. It will virtually affect everything in your life from work, to love, to friends, to self-fulfillment.

>It is very important what your status is in your social circle, aka what people think of you.
telltale signs of a beta male

Nope. Wanna know what top enterpreneurs, politicians, scientists, media persons, executives, etc do ~90% of their time? They talk to other people, attend meetings, debate, make phone calls, discuss opinions, make connections. You will never rise to the top without enormous pool of influential contacts and tremendous social skills. Your professional skills have lesser role.

Educate yourself, boy, to the real world, boy.

>falling for the social jew

Incorrect. Educate yourself. Don't hide behind memes boy.

>boy
>boy
>boy
you're not convincing anyone

>falling for the meme jew

Probably just cry.

So that's why you just be a manipulative sociopath and mislead everyone into thinking you give a shit, only to cut their throats when they are no longer useful or dangerous.

With effective space travel there is more than enough resources elsewhere without the need to kill anyone. War in space is utterly pointless.

That sounds like some movie shit.

Wrong.

The idea will remain in your memory and get reinforced when you get more experience. No need to convince you right now; you'll find it out .

This is literally the kind of bread and circus cuck speak that either

a.) subordinates say to themselves in order to make themselves feel better.
or
b.) subordinates are indoctrinated with in order to keep them subservient

Even an ancient Greece tier civ might have interesting lessons to teach us, philosophically.

>Space
>Resources

Most of the resources is crap like ice and rock. Mining metals takes long time and huge amount of energy. It takes about 60 MJ to get one kilo away from Earth assuming 100% efficiency. That's about 1,5 liters gasoline.

Incorrect again. Your opinion is worthless. Just go learn something about the world instead of whining about everything and making up pathetic excuses, boy.

Not an argument.

Hehe now you take that route. You are free to occupy any state of mind you want. Facts will remain, though, regardless of your attempts. Laughable, boy.

Not an argument.

vocaroo.com/i/s0VY9bi5Kbz3

Stop it retard.

Didn't read.

Not an argument.

they would be lightyears away and we would be looking into the past

they could very well be extinct

if we had the technology that could travel in lightyears there's a bunch of shit we need to take care of on and around earth first

we enslave them for sex. obviously.

trade with them

eventually it'll lead to disagreement and war

THEN you kill them and take their resources

Why are you repeating yourself retard? Mods.

>If we had the technology that could travel in lightyears
We don't and never will. So keep your eyes on horizon that you can reach.

Not an argument.

Good question, I think the honest answer depends on one thing: are they qts?

Every star trek series does at least 3 episodes about this prime directive stuff
>ayyy ufo believer tries to fuk Riker

Hehe funny troll.

Not an argument.

Yeah I'm just going to ignore you now as you aren't being productive. Time is money, boy.

Not an argument.

a

Not an argument.

b

Not an argument.

c

Mate with them

Not an argument.

d

Not an argument.

e

Not an argument.

not an argument

f

a

Not an argument.

g

Not an argument.

h

Not an argument.

nod an argubend

i

a

Not an argument.

j

Not an argument.

k

Not an argument.

l

meh i would say it's more likely we exploit them, appearing to be benevolent but actually jewing the shit out of them

Not an argument.

m

>>>>>(((((((("""""""more evolved""""""))))))))

>Allowing your own people to become suspectible to intergalactic war with another race
>Wanting to take this big of a risk
>Not wanting to commit genocide on them when they're at a vulnerable stage of civilisation
The only thing us as humans should care about is
1. Finite resources from planets, asteroids etc.
2. Alien race that has better tech than us
Any alien race that is inferior to us should be dealt with swiftly.

Do you honestly think they would have anything of value to offer us other than prostitution or cultural artifacts for academic study and or private exhibits?

By the time we have the sci and tech to visit other inhabited exoplanets within a human lifespan I can't imagine them having anything of value. Music maybe?

>philosophy
>relevant to a human race capable of space travel and what not
lol

>They are lightyears away and it seems like they were in ancient Greece-tier years ago
>Deep space scanners have detected massive warships coming our way from that very planet
>Arriving in 2 years
F u c k
u
c
k

Send a small force of intelligent human beings.
Enslave them.
Force them to mine the planet for us.
Hand them nothing and fuck-off to our home planet

TL;DR Black people 2

how would you like to be send to that planet and be enslaved instead u fucking racist nazi

>>>/re**it/

We wouldn't need their resources if we were able to reach them.

Incorrect.

>Finite resources
>universe

lol no

>We wouldn't need their resources if we were able to reach them.
???

kek

wtf r u dumb? this universe isn't magicaly creating new resources out of nothing