Do people here actually have diaries?

Do people here actually have diaries?

Do you write in them everyday? or on a whim/eventful days

Should I start one? Do they make you feel good?

I used to write a weekly reflection on the state of my life in verse, but then my life turned in to too much of a mess and I gave up.
Now my diary is purely a rhetorical device desu

yes, we have nothing better to do than waste over limited time on recounting the events of the day. half of my diaries read "and now im writing in my diaries, still writing"

>Do people here actually have diaries?
Yes.

>Do you write in them everyday? or on a whim/eventful days
Whim.

>Should I start one? Do they make you feel good?
IDK.
Yes. I don't talk to people often. Writing things help me to get them out of my system.

I do in fact have my motherfucking diary desu

yes to be quite honest desu

your grandchildren will be psyched to of possession come into it

I write in it daily, and I shill it in every thread I can

Behead All Satans?

Been thinking of starting a diary for a while, to just write down whatever thoughts and events I've experienced.

>Do they make you feel good?

There is a lot of research that suggests a written narrative can improve your mental and physical health.

>got up today
>looked for jobs
>fapped
>fapped again
>browsed Veeky Forums
>cried at 3am having achieved nothing in my life

sounds fun

Yes

>Do you write in them everyday? or on a whim/eventful days
Sometimes I get into periods where I write daily, sometimes its just occasional

>Should I start one? Do they make you feel good?
The greatest use of them is looking back over occasionally and feeling like you have an active ongoing narrative. It can put a sort of sense of meaning into your life which can either feel good or bad

I would read it desu

my diary desu

how will i have grandchildren when i can't even get a gf?

i dont have a self or a life so i cant have a diary.

on the other hand my mind has a diary of how it failed to generate a consistent self.

and idk if id call it 'good', but it is sure helpful.

What do you even put in it?

>today i sat in my room all day

I have a notebook that's labeled as "Hypomnemata". It's a combination of a diary, prayer journal, and a place to record my thoughts regarding literature/philosophy/politics/etc

na, i used to had one but daddy and mommy took it and put me into a psychologist when i was 10

ive had one on and off but because my life is so completely mundane and repetitive i stopped writing them

>giving your diary a greek name
What is it like, being this full of yourself?

Saturday, November 5 or maybe its Sunday, November 6... I don't know.

Yes but right the date as well, is what I told user. Rite the date.

That's an example of how to make a diarrhea entry. You get that, write?

so, pretend to be a retard for fun?

I'm writing a sort of journal to be passed down in my family one day. It's not a diary but rather a collection of stories from my family's history (Anglo-Saxon nobles, castle locations, notable ancestors, colonial era, civil war, and up until today). It's also going to include a long rant about how my descendents shouldnt marry niggers, Jews, or aboriginals.

Hypomnemata isn't some pretentious title. It's just an old Greek word for a personal commentary used as a way to record things that may need to be meditated upon in the future.

>using old greek words
>not just writing "SHIT" in big letters on the front
you probably write in a book specifically devoted to being a diary, not just an old school notebook

It's just a single subject spiral but I do keep it in a leather portfolio. I've been filling them with shit since I was a junior in high school.

I would read this if I weren't already living it