How many pages do you read in an average day? I usually read around 200, but if I'm feeling lazy I read about 20 or 30

How many pages do you read in an average day? I usually read around 200, but if I'm feeling lazy I read about 20 or 30.

I work a full time job. I cannot read 200 pages a day even if I tried. I'd fall asleep long before that, plus I work out every other day.

If I can read a book per month I'm happy.

Zero

These threads are made by retards. 150 pages of what? children's books, YA, Finnegans Wake, Zettel's Traum?

10 when it's philosophy, 50-70 with fiction.

Paul town is a 17 year old chink

>I work a full time job.

No one cares, you could read more if you had the gumption.

The half of Don Quixote is the maximum.

I swear I see this comment/reply in every thread remotely related to this topic

There's only 24 hours in a day. You have to sleep sometime.

NEET detected
After working 8+ hours, it can be nigh impossible to summon the mental strength to read 200 pages.

a lot of bitterness in this post

how has no on posted the pasta yet? what is happening to Veeky Forums?

>Having time to post here but not read

I guess reevaluate your priorities. I feel you though, I hardly ever have time anymore.

see Working fucking drains you too.

Of course.
"Summon the mental strength", what a joke. Unless your bedside book is some dry legal compendium you have to get through for work, reading isn't a chore that requires fortitude. If it is, it's because you don't want to read, which would be the honest response to the OP. If you do read consistently, it becomes, like exercise, easier, more pleasurable and more desirable as you develop the habit. It becomes preferable to the things you choose over reading because you perceive them to be less challenging after those arduous eight (eight!) whole hours of grueling labor.
There's nothing to say but get healthy and use your time better.

Wow that picture really stops you in your tracks.

>I work out
Explains a lot you fucking simpleton

Sometimes I'll read like an entire book in a day, but most of the time it's 0.

3-5

He's KOREAN-AMERICAN thank you very much

reading is mentally exhausting.

I'm not him, but I have a young wife I have to deal with, with a baby on the way, and I'm back in university so I have 5 courses of work to deal with, and more. 200 pages a day would take me all day.

Enjoy dying of diabeetus at 35 while I remain hale and hearty and still reading at 90.

2000 pages. believe me or not idc.

i try to get 20-50. depends on what im reading.
good days i get around 150.

Usually 50 to 100, depends on the day and how swamped in Univerisity assigmets I'm working on.

>he does the same thing every day

I wish there was a button I could press that would kill all HURR IM IRONICCC millennials and Gen Zs. The world would literally be a better place.

So much hate in such a tiny little person...

Who is this doughy Young Republican HST knockoff?

IM NOT RUINING THIS THREAD WITH MY BAD ATTITUDE, AM I? xD