The Cauldron Has Leaked

The Cauldron Has Leaked

dropfile.to/170pQXJ
dropcanvas.com/1atbo

A partial leak was pulled from dropfile within hours on 1 August.

Enjoy anons.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.
Fawkes

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/170pQXJ
fanfiction.net/community/Fred-and-George/72857/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Cauldron
???

What is this??

Redacted scans of Fred and George year one and part of year two

is that supposed to ring a bell?

Holy shit Is this a leaked JK Rowling book?

Isn't the Leaky Cauldron a pub in Harry Potter

Explain? What is this? Is this an actual Rowling book or some fanfiction?

fanfiction. bad fanfiction. let the thread die

How do you know it is fanfiction? whats with the letter then. and its over 800 pages! I'm kind of freaking out right now. What if this is an actual book?

who gives a fuck

Not written by a fan. Not written by JKR. 7 writers commissioned for 7 books with Rowling overseeing production. Content is linked to Fantastic Beasts. To be released between films. Currently under *extreme* secrecy. Only a handful of readers copies printed, ID number redacted. Taking great risk in posting early draft. Enjoy. - OP

(AT&T) Time Warner, Bloomsbury, Scholastic, Universal Studios, half the damn planet.

no no, why should 'I' care

Through the first chapter. If this isn't her its well done. And I've read lots of bad fanfiction. Wouldn't have thought this was real. Didn't JK Rowling hire other writers to do that play? Could be legit...wow...their gonna be pissed.

OP what do you mean it was pulled from Dropfile 'within hours'? Site only keeps files for 24 hrs. That's the whole point.

The file was taken down after four hours. Posted at 12:01 on 31 July to coincide with Cursed Child midnight release.

>dropfile.to/170pQXJ

fanfiction.net/community/Fred-and-George/72857/

I flipped to the end. I know I'm a basterd. 1st chapter of second book is fucking life! Publish this shit and take my money Rowling.

? You won't find content of this PDF anywhere on the internet or fanfiction.net. Already explained - not fan written.

WTF How did you get this?

This is a publicity stunt to generate attention for the new Potter movie. Its tanking like all the other WB movies this year. They tried and failed with Depp and now this. Even if its a book series they've got in the works the timing is too suspiciuos.

isn't all fanfiction bad fanfiction?

Fantastic Beasts is on target to match the typical Harry Potter film releases. Its doing just fine without publicity stunts and Depp has gotten the majority of Potter fans more excited.

4 billion people?

4 billion potterheads? maybe 2 billion op

Saw this on reddit. Anyone know if the pdf has been authenticated? Pretty next level trolling otherwise.

No. Ulysses is to an extent fanfiction of the Odyssey.

Is it shit?

Most fanfiction is absolute shit tho.

No. But I can confirm it was pulled from dropfile August 1st. I recognize the "cauldron has leaked" title from a post on the Harry Potter reddit page. From what I recall the pdf was only the first two or three chapters. I thought someone had copied the Cursed Child script and was surprised. I deleted it because its a crappy scan and I couldn't read it on my phone. When I went back to download it later the file was removed for copywright. Didn't think much of it because it was only twenty pages or so. i assumed it was fanfiction. But from all appearances we might be looking at a legitimate leak.

Someone just confirmed on Reddit that the text in the PDF can't be found online anywhere. If it was fanfiction it would have been posted somewhere.

Pretty well written but there are some glaring inconsistencies with what we know about the wizarding world. Fred and George are signed up for "Enchantments" class instead of Charms because they can't afford the book?

um no not at all

a better example along your lines would be the divine comedy being a fanfic of virgil...but either way your just being obtuse