/alternate history enthusiast/ here

/alternate history enthusiast/ here

How do you think Veeky Forums would be like if the majority of posters were female?

less funny

Boob rate threads.

tumblr

>I'll never be able to simulate such environment
>I'll never see how the memes would organically flourish with women as the driving force

having no creativity is suffering

this

>tfw no bf

wtf do you even mean you memester

Well OP, thinn like this: if you go to hiro's pls buy ads page,it says that the demographics are 70% male and 30% female and since you are on Veeky Forums and not on a board like /v/ or /b/, there is probably a very close ratio but why does that matter? id say i like male writers more than females (i love woolf tho) but reading isnt a boy hobby anymore

Just go to /cgl/

I don't have the mental power to imagine an rich and believable outcome for the alternate reality I've proposed, so I mourn not having the means to simulate it with a computer model

well at leat u got pepe macros

I don't like containment boards

It's filled with cute changirls though :3

WE WUZ QUEENS

Probably none of them are brazilian, so it's a meaningless effort to chase

Even worse then it already is. Or this

>tfw grill
>tfw can't post my experiences on Veeky Forums without being harassed for attention-whoring
>tfw all I do outside of studying is read
>tfw all I want is to meet a qt Veeky Forums bf
>tfw I will never have a qt Veeky Forums bf to read to when he's sick
>tfw I will never browse an outdoor book market with a qt Veeky Forums bf
>tfw I will never stand with my hands behind my back and my lips pursed into a smile as my qt Veeky Forums bf unwraps the books I bought him for his birthday
>tfw I will never visit St. Petersburg with my qt Veeky Forums bf and wear a thick warm coat and hold onto his bicep as we stroll along the river
>tfw I will never work as an elementary school teacher and encourage my qt Veeky Forums bf to take a year out from working to write his novel
>tfw I will never write short, romantic and funny poems for my qt Veeky Forums husband and place them in his work lunchbox

It'll most likely never happen

this is on the same tier as mythological tender femdom gf

The criticism to that kind of thinking is the same as if you were a man: the reason you don't have a boyfriend is precisely because you start from a position of self-loathing and what-if, instead of actively trying to hook a guy.

Conversation would probably be more varied as girls read more in quantity than guys. But the discussion would be just as poor. In place of masculine memes we would have a cohort incapable of critical thought.