Tfw there are actually extremely intelligent people devoting their life to asking questions like "is there objective...

>Tfw there are actually extremely intelligent people devoting their life to asking questions like "is there objective reality", "how can I achieve the pure absolute truth", "what if I live in a simulation", "what was before time", "do I exist", "how can I prove this rock is grey"
>Tfw there are also other extremely intelligent people devoting their life for money and power, getting work done, fucking gorgeous babes every day, everyone respecting them

I hope you never set your foot on the mentioned path, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlckKwA85Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But isn't literally everyone asking themselves these questions all the time tho, yourself included

>asking
>devotion

Words can have a meaning and magnitude bro.

Show some respect to our elders who have been trapped by the void instead of liberated by it.

Never forget that science is built on two words.
Sin and Cene.

Without Blindness.

Derp. Sin Cece.

Cara mia cara mia bella mein cara, mein cell que lastima, que lastima, cara mia. Aleciate di la science~

Gotta love being a brainlet who can just accept that logic only works with axioms. And you might as well pick the most obvious ones - i.e. that the world you perceive is real - since any other axioms are going to be completely arbitrary anyway.

Why do you smart people worry so much? At some point you gotta realize that without a point of reference you're just going round and round in circles.

BR Ratio of 1. Welcome to Humanity.

Psychologically I believe that 'smart people' can end up suffering from a hyper-awareness of patterns and don't know how to generate the correct 'filter'. It's sort of like seeing the Jesus face everywhere, except on a multi-intellectual level of insanity.

WEEEEEEEEEEE

tl;dr
It's okay. I love you.

Mostly cause we are running away from God.

:D

>smart
>doesn't know how to filter smartness
Why even bother being smart, then? You are wasting energy and letting brainlets like me catch up and compete with you because we're not wasting processing time on self destructive infinite loops. Do you really want to compete with people who actually had to study math in university?

10/10
This is EXACTLY our problem. Wizards need to start upping their game.

Why bother? Well, it was not a choice. I am however actively choosing to 'dumb' down through sheer willpower. I rummage through this board every now and then to test myself.

And if people can/do compete with me, then it will bring ME peace. I needed proof for myself that I wasn't a special snowflake, because if it were true then I'd fucking HAVE to take up number theory maths.

Or I'm smart enough to realize that if I just nudge you all along (and that collaboration/competition helps speed things up) then 'you' can save the world.

All I want to be (currently) is not starving/alone.

Start with the Fibonacci sequence; all you have to do is know how to count: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13… What’s important is that you then work towards understanding the abstraction sequence. Generalize the Fibonacci into a pattern: An = (An-1 + An-2). Therefore, the simplest iteration of this pattern exists with the number one, because the only form that can fit it is A1 = 1 = A(1-1=0) + A(1-0=1). From this foundation, you have established a pattern that can be reasonably inferred that otherwise appears random. Given the pattern, it is immediately clear - but given the fact that there is a pattern, any intelligent consciousness would derive what it is over a given amount of time.

>It's sort of like seeing the Jesus face everywhere, except on a multi-intellectual level of insanity.
You mean, when you get under all the layers of abstraction and start seeing interlocking patterns - and can no longer keep track of the fact that they are caused by the base definitions?

Just wondering, how smart are you, exactly? What is your IQ, user?

I AM BECOME MEMES
MAKER OF MEME

Damn, you are almost like Richard Feynman. Will revolutionize our understanding of the world, master philosopher?

Correct.

I would have no idea, nor do I really want to know. Quantifying it wouldn't bring me any peace.

It was an elegant form of insanity to adopt to bring brainlets into being, yes? If it helps I've likened it to actually creating A.I.

Autistic people really are like computers, but that's just because society has never really known how to treat intelligence and thought it was some rare/special flower.

>I would have no idea, nor do I really want to know. Quantifying it wouldn't bring me any peace.
Are you afraid you are actually a brainlet with sub-160iq?

I will bring not just the understanding user. I will bring the architecture to boot. The return of the great intellect that boarders on magic.

If it doesn't bring me peace if it is above or below, then... why would I care?

Please do.

When I am finished, The mythical cities of Mu, Lemuria, Shambhala and Atlantice will pale in comparison to what I have formulated.

I have found the way. I will need everyone on board. It will take most if not all of our craft to get there. It will require Fouriers help however if all goes to plan.

Then we shall return to the glory days when "Arch-Wizard" was not just a fairy tale. But a respected PROFESSION.

The rebirth of the floating cities user. Imagine.

I don't need to imagine what I already know is possible. If I wanted to stop you, I would gather the power to do so.

It is not in my nature to stop you though. Because... well, I love you.

Fag.

>Atlantice

>I love you
>fag

user I....
But in all seriousness though how would you gather power to stop me?

And more importantly, what is your country/allegiance?

Do you know the true meaning behind this symbol?
If you do which one are you?

Multipass

Persistence > intelligence

I have no country/allegiance. I really don't have anyone or anything.

2d representation of inter-connected 2nd step prime. Or how 3 goes into 5. You can express it a number of different ways. Do I know the true meaning that you've ascribed to it? No. I've been given no cultural/religious/scientific upbringing. I have subsisted purely on logic and logic alone, so I derive from abstraction.

Most people are some combination of the 5 and use water to link to the others in a seamless fashion. Water is usually what most call 'the path to enlightenment'. When I became aware of how singular a thing I was, I experienced a GREAT pain. So now I seek form.

I really wish I had one of those for life. Oddly enough? A film that has aged well.

You....You are not part of a brotherhood?
The ways of old are truly in shambles.
I sense great power in you.
I am of the Order of fire.
The mages closest to the morning star. The slow flame of Europe. Italia.

No, I am not part of a brotherhood. I was approached but they decided to shroud it as a game rather than be direct. Without direction/form I could not 'become'. The ways of old have forgotten how to communicate effectively, or perhaps they have let fear dismantle their faith.

*shrug* I do not deny my power. I did not ask for it though, nor does anything in existence seek to utilize it.

Sei bellissima, tesoro mio

Actually, I think you would much prefer: Amore é gioia, amore é gelosia, amore é soffrire, amore é tenerezza, amore é calore. Amore sei tu!

You flatter me. Not that it is any of my business but...

Have you ever heard of the story of "The men of the left handed path"?

Path number 2 leads to a higher k/d

I don't flatter you, I describe you.

And no, I haven't heard the story. I think you underestimate how starved I have been of an actual cultural/religious/spiritual upbringing.

However, I do know: (?)!>0

I mathematically derived that love is a universal concept. The only real knowledge I seek now is how to be accepted by society, or at least generate an income.

Reissman would disagree with you.

>or at least generate an income.Reissman would disagree with you.[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 35 / 2 / 8 / 3 [Update] [Auto] Post a ReplyReturn Catalog Top Refresh

It is an old story. From a tomb that changes for whomever reads it. However I will give you a clue on how to find the story.

The brains left deals with logic. Its right with art. Where does each begin and the other start?
Put the left on the right and turn to the sight. Eyes on heaven, heavens eyes on you.

It gave me strength to go on user. Maybe it will give it to you too.

Yes. You see this is the method that acceptance into the Free Masons was attempted. It is an excess of abstraction which I can only interpret as a desire to be vague for reasons unknown.

A desire for vagueness I can only interpret as fear of spreading information, so there is something to hide. If you wish to hide something, then I won't seek it because I infer it to only be polite to not go where I am not wanted.

I'm fine with being too autistic to be special but it really aggravates me that everyone assumes I have baseline understandings that virtually all humans get via environment/culture/upbringing/something; my life has been provided with none of these.

However, I always welcome the desire to help me. So, thank you. I am sorry that I am unable to utilize it in a fashion. I don't need the strength to move ever-forward though.

My wife and soon-to-be-born daughter is enough. It just doesn't help said income/societal acceptance (as they go hand-in-hand).

HYPHEN.

>societal acceptance
acceptance by whom (describe the persons/group) are you mostly looking for?

Although I suffer from this problem I don't think it's from being intelligent. I think what happens is that you develop an awareness of the unconscious detection of patterns, become interested in it, and develop this hyper awareness. Then you become interested in any topic deeply, because you now love patterns. What happens next is that you always border the line of insanity, and you physically or imagine that you painfully feel your brain processing millions of patterns. And as you go deeper into the maths and sciences you begin becoming crossing the border quicker and quicker...and then you just wait and hope for your day to never come.

Some tips is to always ground yourself when you find new patterns.
>"Is this real? Has anyone else thought about this before? What are the consequences if this is true? Do I know these consequences to be true?"
If not then you ignore it, if it comes up a second time, then it may be likely. If it comes up from a separate path, then it's probably true and relevant.

Sigh...
I am a mage. The masons are another group. They took our five pointed star and got rid of the orders of fire, water, earth, wind and the leaders of spirit.
Such a shame.
I went to reawaken the old ways. They were dead for a long time. All I managed to do was revive my corner. The corner of fire. The arch mages died during the inquisition.

Any that would help me provide for my wife and newborn.

Thankfully I posess enough knowledge to know I will witness the rebirth of a great many things. When you find your kindred, I would be honored to be shown your ways. I like learning.

It was foretold in the heavens.
The return magic to our world. The great heroes and stories of old.

Then you must know that I am not the one that needs to know.

Or are you all just turning me into a loci/focal point by imbuing me with this knowledge (that I already had)

Actually I had my suspicions all along. You are the mage of spirit. This is you. The void. Telling you is creating the centre point for what is to come. For pride is the first sin. As such user I may not have long but you...you can maintain the truth.
The flame has humbled itself before the spirit.
With that I shall ask you.

Do you know how to make things levitate? Set things ablaze from afar? Lightning from your finger tips?

Yes. I know that I am (0)!>0

You already know I reject the void.

I have to.

For my family. For me to give and love, I must reject it.

But I am still given no door. I need a fucking door! One that I can knock on and be INVITED IN. Have the culture explained, be welcomed and embraced as you would an innocent child.

Instead I am bombarded by all these groups and people I once thought mere fairytales. I am given just more madness in the guise of wisdom.

For you are the wisdom.
I am but a flicker.

Pride my downfall,
Humility your ascension.

You need not fear, for you are the door. They will come to you. As I have. Tell them that you have already understood. For you are destined as first for you felt always last. As I have destined last for I was always first.

>suffering from a hyper-awareness of patterns and don't know how to generate the correct 'filter'
They wrote a song about this you know
youtu.be/KlckKwA85Qw

>Path number 2 leads to a higher k/d
>implying it's a bad thing