Seriosly guys, how is this guy so well known

seriosly guys, how is this guy so well known

youtube.com/watch?v=VcHc54Z_b3w&feature=youtu.be

are you aware of the irony that the more critical you are of capitalism, the more you succeed in capitalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgFwCz0Isyw&feature=youtu.be&t=6312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is literally the Kim Kardashian of philosophy.

his quirky mannerism and coke-energized rants, duh.

He is a philosopher?
I thought he was the writer of Game of Thrones.

No, he's a professional irl shitposter

Reminder /Leftypol/ sent their finest representative to ask Zizek a question the other day:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgFwCz0Isyw&feature=youtu.be&t=6312
@1:45:12

>I saw, um
>there was a funny meme

Not only is their content weak, but they're fucking stupid too.

>that voice

Ziz looks visibly annoyed

>looks
?

There is no video.

it's clear that zizek thinks identity/gender/race politics is a load of shit but never says so clearly because he doesn't want to be too controversial. he likes that his brand is as a subversive renegade or whatever, but constantly hedges and mollifies his opinions on these issues so he doesn't actually appear too 'dangerous' to the PC orthodoxy.

though at least he did admit he'd vote for trump.

He knows how to tow the line between being able to criticize their ideas and not being outcasted altogether, its necessary for any public speaker

Hahaha holy shit that's hilarious. What's so bad about what he's saying? The hypersexualized atmosphere of society oppresses genuine relationships between men and women (or men and men, women and women, etc etc).

"For example heheh i saw a funny meme the other day..."

Did he marry her? If so I have no more criticisms of how that fat ugly bastard is living.

Yeah thats their wedding photo, continentals get all the best qts

Why doesn't he know how to speak? Can people not get rid of incomprehensible accents?

I guess they split and I can go back to thinking he comes to poor conclusions.