Books that keep you company

I feel so lonely I want to kms. What books are good for this?

Rontel - Sam Pink

kys

none, go find someone to talk with immediately

Words of wisdom.

Leave us, NOW! Find some real people to talk to.

I have a serious mental illness and other people only make me feel sadder. I need a stopgap to keep from shriveling up

What mental illness?

avoidant personality disorder

I think everyone on Veeky Forums suffers for the same ''illness'' you have. Anyway, not that bad. You should talk with someone, not necessarily about how you're feeling but just a random conversation.

my diary
desu

kill yourself retard

Make me

poetry is the way. real one.

Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Anything Tolstoi really.

my struggle volume 2 by karl ove knausgaard

Any family? Go call them, even if you hate them, it's always better than nothing.

Is this really untreatable? Are you seeing a therapist/psychiatrist?

Myth of Sisyphus

>poetry is the way. real one.

this. rilke is great for these kind of moments.

I also have this, user, it sucks. Try seeing a therapist. I did, and while it didn't work (I fucking hated my therapist), it's worth a shot.

i have it too. i actually liked my therapist but it didn't help any. trying to say the word "soul" eye to eye in a clinical atmosphere is surprisingly hard so i just played their game for a few sessions and left.

go with Rilke, letters to a young poet

>Go call them, even if you hate them, it's always better than nothing.

Not the best idea. Entering into a negative scenario with people that you are meant to be close to can be incredibly damaging to someone with APD. He should be far more grounded before he talks to people that he has major issues with, if that even is the case here. Which it might not be.

Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

Gibbon is chatty and the read is comfy. After 2000 pages of that shit you'll feel like he's a good friend.

Really, any of the historians who wrote multivolume works (Durant, Toynbee, Spengler, Hume, et cetera.)

Dictionaries are good for this. Open to a random page and read the words and their corresponding denotations. Fucking dictionaries. F*CKING DON'T I ON ARIES. I hate them, but they're useful for getting off depression and into the mind of a happy g (o) d. Words are magic, and magic is technology in the far future. Catch my drift? The future is happiness; the future's where all the Utopia at. Yum! Utopia pudding... my favorite of all time (FOAT). Foat like a butterfly, my fiend. See you later. ALLIGATOR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!1111QQ ...AND SEND.

NEVER FEAR THE REALM OF KINDNESS