How do I overcome clinical depression?

how do I overcome clinical depression?

end ure'self

see doctor, get medication, go to therapist, exercise daily, remove main points of stress in your life, find something you genuinely enjoy and look forward to (can be anything, like a video game or a show or something), spend time in nature

This nigga gets it
It's easy to get lost in the feeling of depression and think that's all there is
Hit the doctor and get some meds
You may have to try a few different kinds to find the right concoction for you
Exercise and diet and generally not being slothy will help too
Onward and upward bro

>exercise daily

Phew, I almost fell for it. OP never fall for the fit jew. By "exercise" they mean:
1) Try to exercise on your own
2) Fail and get more depressed
3) Then go to Goldberg Gym (protected trademark)
4)Spend tons of shekels
5) Still fail and get even more depressed
6) Go online and pay even more for the special fit pills sold by Goldberg Chemicals
7) Get shit side effects
8) Go to Goldberg hospitals to heal

Just look at Veeky Forums. It is now Health and Fitness Products Review, more than anything.

Never trust the fitness jew.

go to a clinic

Wow it must suck to suck

I'd bet you did it like twice and then gave up, keep blaming your problems on the world fag

>I bet you didn't even try the premium membership at Goldberg Gym, only for 399 a month. No surprise you failed

it's not really possible to "fail" at exercising. You might have too high of standards if you think you failed at it. Just going and burning some calories for a while is a success. Of course you may consider upping the intensity etc, but just some mild exercise is good too

>yfw I paid $115 for 4 months of gym membership

I went to my college gym for free and now I use my own weight set. It gets easier if you manage to push through the first couple months, and now I look great and feel more confident. I'm sure it's just because of the jews conditioning us to think that a lean muscular build looks better than fat cheeto stained neckbeard though, I guess I'll never be enlightened like you
take my one measly upboat, my good sir

just fuck bitches

He's right though.

>tried every program whatsoever, starting strength the first
>After more than one year, barely bench 155 lbs
>people tell me I'm not doing it right
>I AM doing it right, eating enough and lifting with enough intensity
>find out I actually have a hidden, subtle tendon injury which just won't heal, and that it was probably pre-existing.

it wasn't painful or anything until recently, but I did notice I was a bit weaker at this side. Now it makes sense.
people call it tendinitis, but it is in fact tendinosis. 6 months off, can barely feel it, but it's still there and it will come again if I exercise again. Probably fucked for life

what do now, fit jews ? not everyone can be healthy. it's not just will power. yeah I can choose the treadmill, exercise for 10 years and weigh 90 lbs, but this aint healthy at all

What is it you want OP?

>hurr durr i have no self control and motivation it's a jewish conspiracy
Sure.

Fill your day up with tasks

I study and exercise most days which keeps me busy from when I wake up to when I fall asleep.

I still tend to break down when I go to sleep or catch my thoughts on the bus/train.

Worked for me™®©

Therapy didn't work for me. The ward didn't work for me. The garbage they recommended for me didn't help. Nothing helped my OCD. Anti-depressants made me feel weak and uncoordinated and cost too much.

Or you know... Go for a walk every day.

Walking isn't exercise

>end ure'self
most reliable method to remove depression

don't get diagnosed

>be a lazy depressed cunt
>blame your problems on other things